Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Eyes on Final Fantasy Awards

This is sweet. I'd better start making my list.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Do you know what day you're planning on announcing the results, Proto? Not that I plan on being present, I just thought it a wise question to ask.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I start tallying all the votes I get on Saturday. Give me a day or two to give out the results. I will promise tallies.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Too bad I can't win any awardsI don't qualify for any of those categories).I'm gonna vote for some people thoughGood luck everyone!
    I'm looking up at the stained sky so my tears don't well up and fall.Why can't people live
    as they wish?I don't want a weak heart that can't cry or the strength not to cry.I'll search for a shooting star to cast my wishes on,but dawn is coming too soon and I won't be able to find one.There's never a day that I have to remember you because I never for a moment forgot you.Whenever I'm sad I have a habit of saying I'm ok.After something stopped that day, no matter how much I pray,I can't see a single star.I want to see you, I want to see you.Your smiling face in my memory is just too kind.There's never a day that I have to remember you because I never for a moment forgot you.I want to see you, I want to see you.Your smiling face in my memory is just too kind...

Don't Wish Life Away Mahal Kita's Avatar

Hm... I've been getting nice reviews of my avatar and sig, but, I mean, really. Who would want to vote for an avatar and sig like this?:rolleyes: *points*.......Or....... really.......
    *thinks*

I like your sig.It's cool.Hey Proto,I know it's supposed to be classified but has anyone voted for me for anything yet?
    I'm looking up at the stained sky so my tears don't well up and fall.Why can't people live
    as they wish?I don't want a weak heart that can't cry or the strength not to cry.I'll search for a shooting star to cast my wishes on,but dawn is coming too soon and I won't be able to find one.There's never a day that I have to remember you because I never for a moment forgot you.Whenever I'm sad I have a habit of saying I'm ok.After something stopped that day, no matter how much I pray,I can't see a single star.I want to see you, I want to see you.Your smiling face in my memory is just too kind.There's never a day that I have to remember you because I never for a moment forgot you.I want to see you, I want to see you.Your smiling face in my memory is just too kind...

Don't Wish Life Away Mahal Kita's Avatar

I think you should pm him, unless he'll leave it classified and make us have feel suspenseful. Gee, now I know how Squall, Zell, and Selphie felt waiting for the results of the SeeD exam.

Well, if I don't win, it'll be fun at least.

*laughs*
    I haven't really been online much at all, so looks like I gotta vote for other people then. *goes to look for candidates*

*We were put on this earth to brighten the lives of others*

~*Sapphire*Stardust*~

I tried to decide who to vote for. Dont know enough people. Im still new.
    Last edited by Amazing Telephone; 08-12-2001 at 09:45 AM.

Default hehe

GROOVAY!
    *Silence*
    Hehe!
    I've voted already and I doubt I'll win any awards.
    *Changes Signature+Avatar*
    Any chance now?

Duo

oh... all that writing looks like lots of hard work... wait.. what am I doing now. Writing? Im overworked. Even doing nothing is hard work.
    Anyways, I don't know any of you well enough, so totally random votes it is! ^_^

Bongo Monkey

If someone had told me about this, I'd have paid more attention. I'll have to have a think about it. Nice sig, Aki, could very well be votable.

I hope I at least get a single vote.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It's difficult to vote. I hope nobody feels left out or upset if they don't win anything.

It's only a small contest for a bit of fun. I'm looking forward to the results.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Zeke

What stupid things u zombies come up with!!