Thread: gosh plz make another fftactics plzzzz

Thumbs up gosh plz make another fftactics plzzzz

i hope they another fftactics because i liked the other 2 alot hopefully they will remake fftactics(the one for ps)for gameboy advance like there doing with 1-6 for gameboy.and make am=nother thing they should make a whole new fft by making 3D graphics like lord of the rings tactics for psp. and the new fft should be for psp ,nintendo ds and all the other home consoles dont you guy think that would be so cool(sorry i talk too much lol)

I dont think they will remake FFT for the GBA since they already have FFTA. I think its great the way it is, and unless its on the PS3 i dont want to see a rremake

your right but i would like to see a diffrent ending at least gosh thats the only reason i would like to see a remake but yeah your right

but imagin new mission better graphics and since its ivalivce you would probley see all the new races oh thats what i meant the ps3 anyway but they probley will remake fft for the gameboy advance you know theyve remade all the other ones you know

Don't double post. Use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The ending was in keeping with the story and it is set up from the very beginning. I think the ending is just fine.

What I would like to see is another game in that area with an expanded but more or less the same job system.

They SHOULD make another FFT period. Whether its a prequel , remake or another game completely they should, i hope they do make one soon.

i agree with FFGuevara all the way thanks for agreeing with meeeee

I understand how you folks feel, too. I think SE will create a game bearing FFT's name but not anytime soon. They would most likely revamp the game instead of creating a sequel or prequel for a console other than PS. If SE decided to revamp FFT, they should fix the mistranslations, add the things in the Japanese version into the revamped version, more battlefields, which means they would have to expand the land of Ivalice, more job classes, new enemies, new equipment, new abilities, and a map editor, so you can create your own maps and choose what type of enemies and how many you want in them. Then, you could place them in Romanda, the land north of Ivalice.
    Last edited by MogThief; 01-13-2006 at 08:11 PM.

The land above Ivalice? Haven't heard of that one before..

I say they should make a Valkyrie Profile Tactics

Here's my input:

They have to make a FFT for the PS2. I'd say PS3, but that's too far off.

It has to be a new game, NO REMAKE. I am tired of remakes.

I doubt it will come out anytime soon though... bastards!!

There needs to be a FFT for PS2. Better than those demos you spend all day trying to find on google(those people are like penguins...) there needs to be a new plot, maybe more intense, a new cool person*coughdelitacough* and make it such a cool game, its the best ever from Squaresoft! \^^/

fire..... well i think that you do need a new game and make it more customizable characters but i like the gaming system and the plot it is gripping so no dont change it i think
    50 pixel height limit.[/img]