Thread: friends

Default friends

ive recently come to realize that pretty much all my friends have forgotten about me. the close friendships i use to have with them turned into them pretty much ignoreing me. so what do you think i should do forget about them too make new friends or try to win them back?
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Try to make new one since your old one are the one that is ignoring you.

have these friends gone on to do other things?
    many of my friends that have gone to uni far away or gone straight into full time work i dont talk to them much
    just get in contact with them. no doubt they're thinking the same about you

Trust No one

Move on. They obviously have.

Just talk to them again. If they purposely ignore you, and seem annoyed by your presence, then they do not like you, and you should meet some decent people. But if they act normal, then just start hanging around with them again, don't just sit around and hope they'll talk to YOU, just go out and talk to them.

Blog Entries

"They think I just became famous and that's what messed me up".

I don't need people who are jealous of my success.

casual mind slip

Most likely if they're ignoring you, you probably did something to make them mad or they just don't like you. That's the hard truth. -.- It's happened to me several times and most of the time it's useless to try and fight for them back, because they're in one large pack and the main person will manipulate the others and they won't back down, ever. Welcome to Middle School. It's kind of sad when you have this issue with college students, you'd think they'd be more mature about it. Nope. (Sorry I have some built up anger against a certain group of people that ridiculed me)

Well, as everyone else said, just make new friends and move on with your life. Your old friends might even start missing you and if that's so, they'll probably come running back to you with cookies and a big smile. But it's your choice to take them back. Choose wisely my friend.

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Reles described very well the problem. It happened to me as well several times.
    Move on, make new friends, be happy, educated and cheerful. You will sure find new ones, even if it seems hard in the beginning. This is what I can tell from my personal experience.
    Have no regrets over such people, they weren't made to stay with you.

Remember that there's more than 6,000,000,000 people in the world. There's definitely a group of friends already out there for you, or a bunch of individuals bound to become friends with you. Even if your friends don't not like you or something, they may just be drifting apart like my childhood friends did because you're all just too different. Making new friends may be difficult, but stick through it.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

if you think they've forgotten about you, firstly remember it goes both ways. They may not have texted you/called you but have you done them? So first, show them you want to stay in touch and make an effort yourself.

If you've done that and they still don't seem to have time for you, well it happens. It's happened with a lot of my friends. Hey I'm sure I've done it to people myself recently. Everyone moves on and gets tied up with other things. Often when people are in a relationship they neglect their friends and they're happy doing that.

So, if you still have no luck, you'll just have to move on too. Make new friends by all means. But if people don't bother with you, just don't waste your time bothering with them. Move on and remember, it's really not that important to have a bunch of friends, have your close friends but don't think you need to have friends for the sake of it.
    rawr

friends? what are they .
    Mr. is coming to get you!!!

its not that i ignore them i ask them to hang out all the time. and the thing is i dont want other friends cause i like who they are. and this happened cause i graduated and a lot of my friends were in the grade below me so theyre not graduated with me and i still live at home moveing out soon but still wanted to have the friendships strong before i left you know?
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Bake them a pie.

I DO WHAT I WANT. YOU HAVE PROBLEM?

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

be friends with Quina! making friends is easy. you just need to be interested in other people.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not interested.