65 87.84%
  • Hate em

3 4.05%
  • A 6 pack and a fine loyal dog is all i need

6 8.11%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan III
    I voted 'Hate 'em'. Let's get something straight first: I'm not gay. I just cannot understand them, and it seems that every kind of 'relationship' with a girl I've had has made my life that little bit worse. Maybe I'll change my mind IF I find a girl who's nice, and trustworthy.
    You live in England, about 80% of the women here are silly bitches. yes, thats taken from my very official survey. Don't judge all girls by their incredibly low standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    You live in England, about 80% of the women here are silly bitches. yes, thats taken from my very official survey. Don't judge all girls by their incredibly low standards.
    Out of all your comments I've seen on this forum... I agree with you this time. I hate most English women, that's one of the reasons I want to leave England as soon as I finish Uni.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I voted 'Hate 'em'. Let's get something straight first: I'm not gay. I just cannot understand them, and it seems that every kind of 'relationship' with a girl I've had has made my life that little bit worse. Maybe I'll change my mind IF I find a girl who's nice, and trustworthy.
    There are loads of them - they're just all taken or don't want "that kind of relationship" Having said that, if you're looking for friends, they're seriously everywhere. I know loads.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I know, but it seems that friends who're like-minded are in the minority if you live in England. Well, it's like that for me anyway.

And me.
    Heh, try living in Stockport. That's just about the worst place that someone like me could live in. Where in the U.K. do you live in anyway?

Well where I live now its only a small area so I don't think you'd have heard of it, Helsby. But before that I lived in Runcorn.

Never heard of any of them. Then again, you've probably never heard of Stockport. Heh. I bet you don't have as many chavs over there.

Never heard of any of them. Then again, you've probably never heard of Stockport. Heh. I bet you don't have as many chavs over there.
    Yeah ive heard of stockport. And I mentioned Runcorn because I thought you might of heard of it because of its reputation for being a rough tracksuiter(chav) area! Its in Halton.

Yeah ive heard of stockport. And I mentioned Runcorn because I thought you might of heard of it because of its reputation for being a rough tracksuiter(chav) area! Its in Halton.
    Where exactly IN England is it then? O.o'

Where exactly IN England is it then? O.o'
    Well Runcorn is in the merseyside area. Its where they set that tv programme two pints of lager and a packet of crisps! And Chester is not that far away from Helsby. It takes about twenty minutes to get there from Helsby in a car.

Oh noez! I saw an ad for that the other day and thought to myself: "Can I go a few days without hearing about "Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps" and "Myspace.com"? Of course, both failed.

Oh noez! I saw an ad for that the other day and thought to myself: "Can I go a few days without hearing about "Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps" and "Myspace.com"? Of course, both failed.
    Imagine my trauma. You get on a bus anywhere round here and its a rare case you don't hear someone rambling on about them filming where they were.

Ugh, how could anyone ramble about that? Maybe if it was some hollywood thing, yes, but not some totally working-class, typical BBC comedy. XD No offence intended.

Ugh, how could anyone ramble about that? Maybe if it was some hollywood thing, yes, but not some totally working-class, typical BBC comedy. XD No offence intended.
    To them it practically is like hollywood coming to town, they really are that sad. I said I didn't want to do any television work in rubbish programmes (I was offered the chance) and everyone acted as if id just refused a million dollar contract to star in some hollywood blockbuster! They really don't seem to recognize the difference.