Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: FF:VII Advent Children - Opinions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ljkkjlcm9
    I still don't see why anyone expected story with this movie. I didn't even expect it to be a real movie. Apparently a bunch of people did. I mean people, it started as what, a 30 minute thing, probably a big fight, then it got hyped because they were doing something with FF7, so they expanded cause people wanted that. The story was just tossed in there, it was added after to sort of connect all the fighting, or so I feel.

Anyone who expected an actual movie, I honestly don't understand what you were thinking.

THE JACKAL
    I agree with you.IMO i was happy with the way the movie turned out.
    As i said before i think it was awesome.I understood that there didnt have to be a long explanation of a story but alot of fights which made me a very satisfied

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

I didn't expect it to be a real movie, but I would've enjoyed it much more if it had been.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

You can sort of blame SE for what people like to believe as a no plot movie, due to the massive flop of Spirits Within, which gave a limited budget to work on Advent Children. If Spirits With hadn't done poorly, then there wouldnt of been budget restrictions and SE could of done more of what they wanted.

IMO, this is a great movie. Also there was only 3 fight scenes before 50 mins, and they wasn't exactly long, so there was plenty of story there before the Buhamut scene came into play.

Yes, finally people agree with me on this.
    I disliekd how the movie seemed to of been stretched to of made it longer.
    The beginning started off nice, but the next half ( thats like 40 minutes ) was mindless action. The story could of been devolped more in those last scenes. I only approve of the Cloud, sephiroth battle.Which just had to happen. But that was ruined by just way OTT action.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

but wut do u get in the trailers? mostly action.....wut did u get in the movie? mostly action it was expected

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz
    Yes, finally people agree with me on this.
    I disliekd how the movie seemed to of been stretched to of made it longer.
    The beginning started off nice, but the next half ( thats like 40 minutes ) was mindless action. The story could of been devolped more in those last scenes. I only approve of the Cloud, sephiroth battle.Which just had to happen. But that was ruined by just way OTT action.
    It was an action flick. You get lots of action in those.
    ;]

The action was awesome in the movie but it could of used a bit more story.I still thought it was best movie ever

I think it was worth the wait

Don't double post please ---RSL

can i say something.but i saw a trailer of it and in the end it sayd summer 2004 that means the have been taking care remaking all that stuff for 1 year and you tell me it's JUST A MOVIE WITH A LOT OF ACTION!!!!! hahahahaahahaha ur joking if i get that movie and you guis are right im gonna go beserk!!!!

Which FF Character Are You?

The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pen.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

i have the movie

it had some story

Don't double post. Use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void

1. it best
    2.you didn't double post
    3.are the graphics good?
    4.how's tyfa

The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pen.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Theres no girl called "Tyfa" in the movie.

.............. ur pushing ur luck little girl

No, im not, im just telling the truth. There is no girl called "Tyfa" in this movie. Other people will agree too.

If you wasnt totally blind to see the grammer i was using, you would get the joke, but obviously i shouldnt expect it from you.

i did get the joke and i only misspeled tifa's name wow scary!!!!! and just because im evil dosen't mean i can't take a jk ok

Took you like 20 minutes to catch on, nice one.

Anyways, shhhh, let this topic die now.