Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleached Hair SOS!!!!!

No i did'nt..... I only realised what he had done when I got out of the shower and saw his face.....

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

just use some dark makeup stuff :p

What the heck. I hope you wore goggles or something. Otherwise he could have blinded you. I've bleached my hair many times, and it warns explicitly NEVER ON THE EYEBROWS. It could cause blindness. And after I mix the crap up I can understand. It burns the hell out of my nose worse than regular bleach. I can only imagine how my eyes would feel having that crap right above them. Of course I use a 10-minute solution. Maybe yours took longer and didn't need to be as potent.

Do eyebrows really take so long to grow back?

Tôi đói.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    I bet you wish you saw my post in the eyebrow section about not dying your eyebrows blonde when you dye your hair blonde now don't you? Get yourself down to a beauty salon and get them to dye your eyebrows to a light brown shade.

HAH! And when I bleached my hair, all I heard was "Why didn't you dye your eyebrows too?"

THIS is why folks! Right here!

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

I got that too. But they just didn't know. Besides, pale eyebrows do look kinda weird. Plus you see lots of people dye their hair. Eyebrows are always dark. And it looks fine. *Shrug*

If you dye your hair blonde and your eyebrows are black or dark brown it looks very unnatural unless you've got really skinny plucked to within an inch of their life eyebrows. Then you can probably get away with not dying them, because you can barely see them anyway. And it also looks very unnatural if you dye them blonde,because you will end up looking like an albino. You need to dye them light brown. You can easily do this yourself at home with a body/facial hair bleaching kit. But you need to constantly watch the colour change because if you don't your light brown eyebrows you desire could very quickly become undesirable ginger ones. You put it on and ignore any time guidelines that appear on the packaging you just have to sit infront of a mirror and wait til you see them turn light brown then go and wash it off. Also don't forget that with the bleach on top of the eyebrows they will look darker so don't think "there not that light yet" and leave them til they are too light. I hope that saves you all from any future eyebrow dying mishaps.

Er. Some salons won't do it for you because it's illegal in some places. However, many don't care and might just do it anyway.

If the bleach really overdid it, your best bet is to dye it. If the lighter hair is simply too brassy or bright, you'll be better off with a toner gloss. They recondition the hair and turn the color down a few notches.
    난... 왜 사람을 미워하지? us.cyworld (because nobody here would understand the Korean one anyway, right?)

My life idol in every way since August 2000. Watch her perform her new Japanese single live. =)

Yooniece: (n) A Korean-Japanese / American geeknerd in www.metroparkusa.com clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk
    What the heck. I hope you wore goggles or something. Otherwise he could have blinded you. I've bleached my hair many times, and it warns explicitly NEVER ON THE EYEBROWS. It could cause blindness. And after I mix the crap up I can understand. It burns the hell out of my nose worse than regular bleach. I can only imagine how my eyes would feel having that crap right above them. Of course I use a 10-minute solution. Maybe yours took longer and didn't need to be as potent.
    I usually do it myself, and it says not to use it near eyes or anywhere else on your body, but he just went on and did it... Still can't remember him doing it though...

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    I wouldn't even let my mother cut my hair.
    *having flashback of my mother cutting - but completely destroying my hair*

*shudders*