Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AHHHHH SPIDERSSS GRR

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy
    I saw a Sydney Funnel Web the other day (world's deadliest spider, yay) around at the back of the local shopping centre. I literally ran like hell.
    That's probably the ONLY reason why I'm glad to be in England...

I run. The opposite direction, mind you; I don't charge at the spiders or nuffink.

But the root of all evil remains...COCKROACHES. I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

I hate spiders, much death ensues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy
    I just hope they don't call their bigger friends on me.
    :joey:

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

spiders are our friends. they kill bad insects. you should never kill a spider because they are on our team!

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan III
    Ugh, stick insects. I developed a bit of a fear of them over the past so-many months. It started when about seven of them were in my bedroom one night. I had the lamp on and was reading some FlashMX book. I lowered the book, and saw SEVEN of them (I think) on the ceiling. Scared the [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] outta me! I quickly had to dart to the door and I slept downstairs. I've never opened my bedroom window after 6pm since. I keep seeing them banging on the window outside and that's really freaky too.
    Huh? We don't have wild stick insects in England. Well actually we may have, but they don't naturally live here. I think you must be confusing them with something else.

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

im terrified of spiders but i also dont believe in killing things so i just run downstairs scremaing "mummy, mummy, there's a spider in my room!!!"

Killing a spider brings bad luck.
    I used to be scared of spiders, but they don't bother me that much anymore. If I see one in my room I do panic since I'm afraid I would eat it while asleep, or that it would lay eggs in my ear, or something as terrible as that. On those occasions I usually kill them or ask someone else to handle the situation, other than that I let them be.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah I'm scared of them too, I try and get someone to put them outside for me though.
    rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    Huh? We don't have wild stick insects in England. Well actually we may have, but they don't naturally live here. I think you must be confusing them with something else.
    Stick insects and 'daddy long legs' are the same things, right?

Stick insects and 'daddy long legs' are the same things, right?
    No there not.

I found a giant spider on my wall once. I scooped it into a cup and put it down the toilet, sqiurted it with bleach and flushed.... I felt soo bad afterwards.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Summoner
    I found a giant spider on my wall once. I scooped it into a cup and put it down the toilet, sqiurted it with bleach and flushed.... I felt soo bad afterwards.....
    I bet he felt a whole lot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    No there not.
    They're not? Damn. Well, those damned things still scare the life outta me.

They're not? Damn. Well, those damned things still scare the life outta me.
    I had to stay at my nans house recently and her house was full of insects, and those daddy long legs were permanently flying around and they kept trying to land on me. It was awful. They are scary to me for this very reason. One kept trying to land on me and my uncles girlfreind. So we were hitting it away from us but it kept coming back until we were practically playing a volley ball game with it. Until I kicked it away from me and then it died.....

Blog Entries

Mick Jagger

Spider

there was a picture here