Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AHHHHH SPIDERSSS GRR

Blog Entries

Spiders don't bother me and I don't bother them. They eat flies, mosquitoes and palmetto bugs. And where I live, we need all the help we can get. That being said, I wouldn't keep one as a pet or anything, and I don't really see alot of big ones in the area I live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    I had to stay at my nans house recently and her house was full of insects, and those daddy long legs were permanently flying around and they kept trying to land on me. It was awful. They are scary to me for this very reason. One kept trying to land on me and my uncles girlfreind. So we were hitting it away from us but it kept coming back until we were practically playing a volley ball game with it. Until I kicked it away from me and then it died.....
    You think you've had it bad? Once there were about twenty flies in the house because I think that there were maggots somewhere. :fpsick:

My house is back to normal now though, thank God. Especially since it's winter.
    Last edited by Shaun; 11-29-2005 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan III
    You think you've had it bad? Once there were about fourty flies in the house because I think that there were maggots somewhere. :fpsick:

My house is back to normal now though, thank God. Especially since it's winter.
    That is truly sick. My mother told me a story about a guy who was in bed one night and he felt something drop on his face. He turned on the light and saw it was a maggot. A squirrel had somehow got in the loft and died. And the ceiling had rotted where it was and the maggots were falling through! Yuck. My nans house was quite foul tho. There was a spiders egg sack on the window that I kept telling them to remove and they just left it there! I was really hoping id be gone before they hatched. Fortunately I was. And my uncle had this racket that electrocutes insects and kills them, it was foul. They would start crackling and start smelling like they were cooking and sparks would flie off them!

Eww...

The moral of this story is: "Do well in school, kids!"

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

PiP Spiders make me scream

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love spiders. I catch them with my hands.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Spiders are the coolest creatures out there. Imagine, something so small... They are so cool. ^__^ I pick them up and torture my friends with them.

Needs to stop disappearin Black Angel's Avatar

If u eat a daddy long legs' body, it tastes like mint!!!

I thought they were fatal to consume.
    I don't know, I really just avoid wildlife as a general rule.

Tôi đói.

I don't like killing bugs. I cant stand to kill a spider even though i hate them with all my heart and they seriously creep me the smurf out. I'll do it though.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

i hate the big fat huge ones, in night they get on my face while im sleeping

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Spiders are the scariest things ever.

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yuna_elena
    Spiders are the coolest creatures out there. Imagine, something so small... They are so cool. ^__^ I pick them up and torture my friends with them.
    you are one nasty peice of work YEE

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy
    PiP Spiders make me scream
    ...:joey:

:joey:

My little sister sometimes tells me shes going to throw bugs at me. A few months ago she ran out into the garden saying "im going to go and find a big beetle to throw at you" and giggled as she went. She decided against it when I said id put it down her top, then throw her outside, and lock all the doors. And once there was a spider in the bath, a big one. And she said she was going to catch it and throw it outside. She was trying to catch it with her bare hands!Later I saw the spider had gone so I asked where it was and my mum said I don't know but its legs were still in the bath when I got in here! My sister eventually revealed that she tried to catch it but its legs started falling off! so then she wrapped him up in a bit of tissue and put him in the toilet!