Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: AHHHHH SPIDERSSS GRR

my friend have been scraed spiders since she killed one and then there was coming dozens little spiders from this spiders back. Sounds great...

But it I just keep smashing them :rolleyes2
    President Shinra is dead...

Cloud: "Only Sephiroth can use that sword."
    "You sure?"
    Cloud: "Of course. He uses it to shave his legs. Do you think anyone else will want to touch it after that?"

i wish there were more spiders in my house than roaches. they don't scare me at all and i don't mind letting one slip past me, as long as they don't do something to make me swat them. with some a little more courage [and hatred for creepy crawlies], determination is born and phobias are put behind the past...

EDIT: and still, the remains of a tiny spider makes its mark at the bottom of one of my slippers.
    Last edited by Yuffie514; 12-01-2005 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neco Arc
    kill living things... hmm... you dont smash plants, cut grass, wash up or anything? I dont believe you....
    plants and bacteria are living things too.......
    You say that but you don't menicingly kill either of those things, you do those things because it is a way of life, whereas a spider is something different.

Spiders are my greatest fear ever !
    I hate them the way they scuttle, the way that we apparantly eat them in our sleep ( dont entirely believe ). Still, Im glad were past that spider season, last summer, oh my god there were the fattest, juicest spiders ive ever seen. I hate caramel spiders most, they are the biggest mother smurfers ive ever seen .........

I love spiders. They're all welcome in my house. They're good for getting rid of annoying insects. Personally I don't see why people wanna kill them, I have a great respect for them and never kill them (unless by accident of course). If they are irritating me or I find a dangerous one in the house, I just move them outside. Simple as that. No killing.
    Spiders =

i remember when my sister and i were little kids and we would go to the basement and pik up daddy long legs and pik their legs off and their legs would keep moving for a few seconds, spiders dont bother me too much anymore, what bothers me not is centipedes and earwigs, although when i was visiting my sister in kentucky we went hiking and saw quitea few poisonous spiders, that kinda freaked me out, especially when some other person hiking was bit by one and was flown by helecopter to the hospital, thats something i wont soon forget >_<