Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: REALLY good news!

I can't dance either My friends kept on making bets that they could find so many people to slow dance with and I ended up betting too just because I had nothing really to do o.o;;

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

We're going to dance to Outkast and so much more! Usher....OOOHH I'm soooo excited!
    I like those both but when were you interested in those two group/artists?? You sure you're just not liking them because of him?? And sure getting a date is easy. Trust me, I have a <I>lot</I> friends...

casual mind slip

Starlight Angel, I love your sig. ^.^ Slayers <3

I've been to prom 2 times. The first time I was a Sophomore and I went with a bunch of people I worked with, last year I went alone, and this year I'm going alone again. ^.^ I have been to other school dances, but anyone that's asked me to go, I have said no to, so I've never had a date.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I used to go to dances, and liked them, but now I don't anymore cause....I don't really know why. None of my friends really like going to them, and they're the only people worth going with, so yeah. Still, I'm happy for you, Dixie. ;D Have lots of fun.
    --Box Box Box Box

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Levian
    Man, I wish I didn't have a date. We had obligatory dates, and they had a lottery thing to randomize who we had to date. I wish I could've asked the girls I wanted to ask at that time. :/
    Obligatory dates suck. Most of my friends (who are mostly males) wouldn't go because they didn't have a date. Several got obligatory dates and had a miserable time or just plain got ditched. Only one of my friends had the balls to go dateless and he had a great time. We played roulette. xD

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

When I was like.. 11. I HAD to have a date and there were more guys than girls at my school. I waited until the last day to get a date and all the girls were taken. Even the ones that looked like guys. So I had to go with a guy. And he was really smelly and kept touching me, and so did his dad, which kinda screwed me up forever.

Late, but congrats! =D

I'm not really a dance person so I never have gone to any of the dances at any of my schools. I might go to my Prom when that comes around, but only if someone asks me, because I'm not paying $90 to go dateless to a Prom.

I paid however much it costs to go alone.

Whenever there was a disco in the area I used to get guys asking me if I was going. It was £2.50 to get in. I said that I wouldn't waste my money and then they said they would give me £2.50 to go. So these discos made me a nice little profit. Once a boy was taken out of our class because his mum had called the school to say he kept stealing from her and she thought he was being bullied. Infact he was giving his(or rather his mothers) money to me to attend the local discos