Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why do girls love gay men?

I guess you could ask the same questions as why do alot of guys like tomboyish girls?
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA
    It's a Final Fantasy based site...what did you expect?
    I couldn't possibly have anticipated this many gays would be here. Im beginning to think that ive stumbled upon an online gaybar. I think the whole final fantasy thing is just a ploy to keep the queer bashers away.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    I couldn't possibly have anticipated this many gays would be here. Im beginning to think that ive stumbled upon an online gaybar. I think the whole final fantasy thing is just a ploy to keep the queer bashers away.
    Um.....ok...if you say so........ *hides gay bar menu under shirt..hehhe*

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolentrean
    I guess you could ask the same questions as why do alot of guys like tomboyish girls?
    More in common.
    I used to be a tomboy. Ive gone alot more girly this last year

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    Something tells me that the stereotypes associated with FF aren’t that much kinder than those associated homosexuality…

girls like gay men cause they have someone to take to go shopping with them. that and the gay probably has a taste of a girl *shrug*
    Making a slow come back since 2008

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Man, it's simple. There's just no threat. It's not about taste. Gays piss of girls so freaking much, why? because most of us are bitches, even me. I am an asshole. However, because we pose no sexual threat, they don't care.

I think girls are prone to competing with each other. That same competition doesnt seem to exist with gay guys generally and girls seem to think theyre great for fashion advice. Thats all stereotypes of course but thats the impression I get from girls and gay guys at my school.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Summoner
    Um.....ok...if you say so........ *hides gay bar menu under shirt..hehhe*
    I was right.

some girls hang out with gay men because they can relate and try to find out things about "men" and as for girls thinking most gay guys are hot it's because they take better care of themselfs and appear more confident to women because they arn't attracted to women.

casual mind slip

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex
    Because most girls want what they can't have.
    Exactly. That's what I was thinking. My friend had a gay guy fetish, because she wanted to prove that she could turn a gay man straight. It helps with a woman's pride, makes her feel sexy and beautiful. It's also a challenge. Girls like a challenge. Which is why they're sometimes attracted to assholes, because assholes act like they don't care and play hard to get.

And yeah, typically they do take care of their appearance, but I've never really ever been attracted to gay men. But, I suppose I haven't really ever been attracted to any guy for a long time. (No I'm not a lesbian) I just have a hard time being attracted to someone I don't even know.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Gay guys are non-threatening.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

The stereotypes are getting old, though. I'm not like that. Giga Guess isn't like that. Hell, none of my gay friends are like that.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

matter of logic.

Girls S3x0r Guys.
    Gay Guys s3x0r guys

Girls = Gay Guys.

...my apologies, no need to take offense. had to get it out my system. Anyway, it's all a matter of compatability in my experience. Beer guzzling jocks hang out with beer guzzling jocks. Punks with Punks, goth's with goth's, it only follows suit that if it spends an hour getting dressed, leers at hot guys, chills at the mall and knows every facet of "everwood" like they took classes in it, girls and gay men will forever get along.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy
    Stereoptyical gay men on TV's Shows are awesome.. Ive never met a Gay in real life.

*edges closer*

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!