Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cool Z's Vin Diesel Facts

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    Hi, my name is Mr. Joke and I am used to evoke laughter or amusement and am not often serious! How are you?
    I am Mr.Unsuccessful Attempt At Wit. My friends call me Mr.Wit, because they are confused and cannot tell the difference between things that are witty and things that sound witty but actually aren't.
    Anyway, saying 'LoL vIn DiESel is an egg! ROFGLOGOD!' Isn't that funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    Vin Diesel once split his head open and yolk came out.
    Vin Diesel once kicked someone's ass for making smart-ass comments about him on a Final Fantasy forum. Get the hint?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Traitorfish
    I am Mr.Unsuccessful Attempt At Wit. My friends call me Mr.Wit, because they are confused and cannot tell the difference between things that are witty and things that sound witty but actually aren't.
    Anyway, saying 'LoL vIn DiESel is an egg! ROFGLOGOD!' Isn't that funny.
    Don't be too hard on yourself traitorfish, if Vin Diesel quotes weren't old news I would probably have found it funny. Keep reaching for that humour rainbow! I believe in you~ Eye of the tiger! And all that inspirational crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitorfish
    I am Mr unsuccessful at a good put down. My freinds don't call me anything... because I haven't got any.

Vin Diesel once kicked someone's ass for making smart-ass comments about him on a Final Fantasy forum. Get the hint?
    Vin Diesel thought because He'd done this once that he could do it again. But then he showed up at Anaisa's house and left with egg on his face.....

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Nino Brown
    Vin Diesel once re-broadcast a game without the expressed written consent of the MLB.
    He used expressed oral consent.

Mr. Knight closing this thread. Now that's wit!