Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleep

About 3 hours from Sunday to Thrusday, 5am to 8am. And around 11 or so hours on Friday and Saturday, from about 6-7am until about 5-6pm

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It depends. This whole week I've had minimal sleep, and it's making this week suck. But normally, I probably get 6-7 hours, weekdays and weekends. I hate getting up late on the weekends, cause I feel like it wastes the whole day, so I'm up at the same time all the time.
    --Box Box Box Box

If I don't have to get up, anything between 10-12 hours. If I do have to get up, about 7.

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

I am quite unfamiliar with this concept of "sleep" you speak of.
    :joey:

I get about 8-9 hours at the moment.

Last night I didn't get any sleep....
    On a good night I can get about 8 to 10, on a weeknight i'll probably get between 6 to 8. occasionally I lie awake the whole night...not that i want to but hey, I'm an insomniac! ^_^
    on weeknights I normally go to bed at about 10ish but don't fall asleep till about an half an hour to an hour after that, then I have to get up at 5:45, It's nowhere near enough
    Normally I don't advertise or spam for stuff, but i've decided to set my cause to help a needy forum! so come and join http://s13.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_...ex.php?act=idx

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphiresea
    I get like 8 hours of sleep but still feel sleepy when I get up, I have no Idea why though!!

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Normally I get like 7-8 hours on school nights, unless someone is holding me up and refusing to let me go to bed and making me do her homework and stuff ;_;

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

Ehhh, it depends on whether I'm sleeping during the day or at night. I normally get a lot of sleep since I nap frequently, and it's not unusual for me to sleep 12 hours or more in a day. I try not to do that, though. It's bad.

4-6... 6 hours of sleep a night because Im used to it. In basic would get around 5-6 hours of sleep, and I guess that is bad but I've gotten used to it. I'm so going to die early from heart failure, I just know it.

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

Anywhere between 5-10 hours...depending on what needs to be done, how much I've procrastinated, etc...

I haven't been getting very much sleep this past month. About 5-7 hours on weekdays and although I've tried to catch up during the weekdays, perverse life usually schedules me something at say...hmm, 5 am on a Saturday? Sucks.

These past two weeks have been the worst. Last night I slept at 4 am and woke up at 6 am for school, and I feel like a walking wreck now. xD So many deadlines...so little time! Maybe if we had more than 24 hours a day?
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

I sleep quite well. About 6-10 hours a night, depending on what time I go to sleep and what time I have to wake up. No matter how long I've slept I stilll have trouble getting up. It's strange. I also have an ability to shut down my alarm clock while asleep.
    If I have nothing to do on weekends I'm able to sleep 15 hours or more.

Sleep is for the weak. Which is why I sleep.

On school nights, I usually sleep for about 7-8 hours. Weekends, hmmm. depends, maybe about 10 or so. Holidays, who cares?

No matter how much I sleep (Which is a LOT ) im always tired when I wake up, and it stays that way for most of the day.