Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleep

Default Sleep

How many hours of sleep do you get?

I used to sleep quite well. I'd wake up refreshed and I'd feel good. Now I wake up all the time and I feel drained until I get up and moving. In the evenings I feel absolutely exhausted and I try to stay awake until it's a decent hour to sleep. (Around 9pm or so.) Lately I've just been tired. Not exactly sure why. I've never had sleep problems but I find myself waking up after about 8 hours of sleep and feeling like I've laid down for 10 minutes.

I normally get good sleep. Around 6-8 hours nightly but I suppose it's just staying up late and it's catching up to me. Meh..

I usually get 6 to 8 hours of sleep. I have to get up at 5:30 am almost every day so even 11 pm seems like staying up late.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

8 hours, about, on weekdays with school. On weekends, about 10. I get a good amount of sleep, but I wake up tired a lot. xD

I get like 8 hours of sleep but still feel sleepy when I get up, I have no Idea why though!!
    "dont pass me over, dont pass me by, I see good things for you and I"

Thank to TSoL for thegreat signautre!

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

For some reason, Regardless how long I sleep, If i get woken up I get bags under my eyes. If i wake up I don't.

I sleep well. From about 11pm - 7:15am on School days. On weekends i get about 8 hours sleep.

oh, sweet nuthin' themagicroundabout's Avatar

i get about 5 hours of sleep on a school day i have to wake up far too early and im no good at getting to sleep

It just bit me, is all. Little Miss Awesome's Avatar

I normally go to bed between 10.30 and 11.30 and get up at 7.00, but I am still normally tired

normally on school nights, i would be in about 12:30 AM and then be out of bed at 11:40 AM (an average of 12 hrs/10 min). i know i'm quite lazy there, xD. the days before school nights, i go to bed at 11:00 PM and wake up by 6:00 PM (8 hrs). well, there is a "clinical" cause for oversleeping or undersleeping...

Depends all the time, on weekdays its usually 10.30-12.30, and i wake up at 7.35am
    Weekends always depends...........
    I treasure sleep, one of the cheap luxuries in life ......

Usually between 7 and 8, sometimes less. I should really get more sleep.

Usually from 11pm-6am

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I lay in bed for at least an hour, sometimes three, occassionally four. Fall asleep, and then have a very hard time waking up no matter how long I slept. I blame it on the futon I sleep on, so I hope I start sleeping better when BJ and I get a real bed because the poor sleep I've been getting is really bringin' me down.

Use more/less pillows. Use better pillows. Make sure that the room you sleep in is properly ventilated and doesnt get too stuffy. Simple things like these can easily affect the quality of your sleep.

I cant sleep with lots of pillows. I try to get about 6 hours of sleep a night. Although im starting to think I may need more.

~##

5-6 hours a night. I should really go to bed earlier.

5-6 hours a night. I really could use more.