Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HAHAHAHAHA SUCKAS!

Thumbs up HAHAHAHAHA SUCKAS!

ok so just finished a 2000 word essay ^^
    but i feel very proud of myself because i have handed in 3 assignments, all done in the week, so much with the sleepless nights but i am sooooooo glad they are done! i can have a day off tomoz
    but anyways is there something you dreaded doing and when done them you feel so damn good?
    i could kiss a goat come ere psy (this is only a joke, psy does not resemble a goat in anyway)

Trust No one

Quote Originally Posted by Everybody's favorite Boris
    but anyways is there something you dreaded doing and when done them you feel so damn good?
    Band Camp. *dies*
    Last edited by Xaven; 12-02-2005 at 02:31 AM.

Yeah, it usually takes me ages to write 2000 word essays. It always takes at least 2 hours, sometimes even 3!

Well, I can type up a 2,000 word essay less than 40 minutes. Making it make sence, however, is a whole 'nother story. I'm not very good at compressing all my thoughts on a particular subject into logical English and that's what takes up all the time. Whenever I actually do finish long assignments, however, I feel really good about myself.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I resemble a goat in that I'm awesome and so are goats. If you give me £1 you can kiss me, which is something that I dread but maybe I will enjoy it after it is over.

because all my essays are research essays i normally have to read 2 or 3 books to even know what they're about so thats why they take so much time ^^
    awwww psy, pity i'm a poor student ^^

Trust No one

Quote Originally Posted by boris no no
    awwww psy, pity i'm a poor student ^^
    Well then I shall take pity on you and lend you the £1.

Blog Entries

Congrats Ruthie *high fives*

Yeah I know exactly what you mean with them
    I have had various nights that did not include sleep due to stupid projects. I had to wake up my older brother one morning just to try and get some help. And they do feel great when theyre all done! Prime example: MATHS, if you enjoy your sanity, stay away from maths!
    Normally I don't advertise or spam for stuff, but i've decided to set my cause to help a needy forum! so come and join http://s13.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_...ex.php?act=idx

2000 Word Essay? Man it would be hard describing the word Essay in 2000 words.
    Anyway, I only get essays 500-800 words long. I usually go over, and then get marked down

My essays tend to be in the 12000 - 25000 word range. Way too long.

well next year i have the dread 10,000 word essay ;[
    i plan to prove how america is causing global warming B)

Trust No one

Well, I was dreading my public speaking class, and after I did the first speech, I had to drop the class, nearly had a breakdown, and went on Zoloft for a few months.

So I guess in the long run I felt good about it.
    lol signature

Quote Originally Posted by boris no no
    well next year i have the dread 10,000 word essay ;[
    i plan to prove how america is causing global warming B)
    Urban myth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus
    Well, I was dreading my public speaking class, and after I did the first speech, I had to drop the class, nearly had a breakdown, and went on Zoloft for a few months.

So I guess in the long run I felt good about it.
    I'm guessing you didn't sign up for Theatre Arts in High School.

casual mind slip

Yeah I get really stressed out about homework. x.x That's the only thing that usually stresses me out. But! I did get my websearch done ^.^ with the help of Jebus, and some others. So I was kind of glad that was done. But usually when I think I do well on huge assignments, I don't, I do average or below.