Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meanest thing done to you?

I'm adopted so naturally it cuts me to a thin point when someone talks about my parents. I've been called names, hate crimes. I've been called rude names, and rude gestures. People talk about my family, there's nothing more rude and more dangerous for me. I get overwhelemed and I don't take to fancy my family being talked about. Not to mention I've been called stupid... why? I have a disability in learning. It's not bad, it just takes me an extra push into learning.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nothing I didn't deal with, I don't think. I guess my mom walking out on us was probably the meanest thing anyone ever did that got me directly. My mom being a cheating piece of crap got all of us indirectly, besides my father obviously.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Blog Entries

I got called n00b on teh intarweb!!!111111 it ruined my lief!111111111111

Seriously though... it was probably getting picked on by a stupid idiot in school, 3 years ago. I ended up picking on him too... and then, after a few months, we apologized and become friends.

Actually... this thread makes me feel "lucky", considering what some people here have been trough...

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

I've been cut, burnt, thrown, mauled, broken and generally abused on many occasions. Still, I didn't get it as bad as others. I wasn't sexually assaulted (at least I don't think I was... meybe I blocked it). I haven't sustained any truly horrendous injuries that lasted on me (except for scars and burns and stuff), and I've generally over-come it and now I'm just slightly off-balance when it comes to violence.

I do like seeing most people here were shielded from that kind of violence, though. I read mostly about verbal abuse and stuff like that.
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

meanest thing hmm?? emm... i got hit on my head, by both a cricket bat and baseball bat , by accident but you get the picture...
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

I was called a sadist one time .......

Pyramid Head is l.o.v.e Social Moon Firesky's Avatar

I try not to focus on the negative things in my life. They've happened and I can't change that, so I just move on. I'm just thankful that I've never experienced the horrors that I know some of my friends have been through.
    ~Maelström Fury~

.: Sekhmet's Moon :. Here.

私は天使の女王です。

I've been hit in the face by thrown objects " for fun " several times ( then I learned how to act without thinking),called names, been laughed at, locked in rooms ... but the meanest thing, is having numeral dyslexia and being callously dismissed as " stupid " due to the ignorance and indifference of the powers that be. One of the main reasons I have little care for Maths teachers.
    Last edited by Itsunari 2000; 12-04-2005 at 03:24 PM.

My mother told me she hated me...sad thing is its true.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.