Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meanest thing done to you?

Default Meanest thing done to you?

What is the meanest thing someone has done to you?

When I was really little. I looked up to my dad a lot. Pretty much my dad was my #1 and anything he said I listened too. Well, I got the chicken pox because I didn't get the vaccine. I was sad. When I thought of chicken pox I figured I'd be sick with tons of bumps on me. I wasn't too excited when I realized the little bump on my forehead was just one of many to come.

Well, my mom got straight to work. She bought me a little book called The Itchy Scratchy Chicken Pox. She basically explained what would happen and that it wouldn't be so bad. I listened but I still was absolutely terrified. Well, one night my mom walked into another room and my dad leaned over and started lightly touching each bump like he was counting them. I said "what's wrong?" he said "well... usually when little boys get chicken pox? They turn into chickens. Every bump you have is where a feather is going to pop out."

I was absolutely destroyed. I bursted into tears and I honestly believed I was going to turn into a chicken. My mom was trying to tell me it's not true but my dad was adamant. "Don't listen to her Kyle.. you're going to turn into a chicken."

It was funny, but mean.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Channing
    "well... usually when little boys get chicken pox? They turn into chickens. Every bump you have is where a feather is going to pop out."

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Generally being tortured by two mean girls in 7th grade to the point where I'd try to get out of school and lose a lot of weight from being so sick with worry that I'd not eat. I'm completely over it now, in 10th grade, but it was awful then.

Blog Entries

Nothing really. Growing up I was usually the mean one, but I got over my issues and grew up.

Blog Entries

Your father speaks the truth

remember the MMR vaccine kids or you'll turn out like me (horribly sexy)

there was a picture here

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Being beaten up and spitted in the face..
    This happened when I was a kid, the "beaten up" part happened a lot..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

I got pinned up to a fence and punched in and scratched for 5 mins straight. this was about 9 years ago though.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Oh my God, what have people NOT done mean to me

Today i was sent to the office for Telling the Teacher that maybe instead of bitching about her problems maybe she should not take her anger out on me and smurfing fix them.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I was called fat, ugly and stupid from grade 1 - 8.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faris
    I was called fat, ugly and stupid from grade 1 - 8.
    But why? I've seen you and zoom!!! I think you're beautiful.

The Jamie Star Scenario The Jamie Star Scenario's Avatar

I killed a twin brother and then his still living twin tried to kill me. I thought him trying to kill me was pretty mean so I told him an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind and then he committed suicide: lol highschool drama.

... That's the meanest thing that's been done to you? Being told you'd become a chicken? Comfy bubble you live in.

I was called a sinning, bisexual whore by my youth pastor when I was in 10th grade, and dragged by the arm out of youth worship (in front of, oh, what, 200 other peers?). A week before, I had publically embarrassed my bible study teacher (who was making really ignorant, hateful remarks against gays, i.e. "if there were no gays AIDS wouldn't exist") and calmly asked if Jesus or the Bible supported the hate and violence she suggested. When she asked me why I spoke to her that way, I told her that I was also bisexual, something that my other peers knew but honestly didn't care about. So my pastor dragged me out of worship to condemn me outside in front of many other adult church members and asked my mom to "take her home and discipline her under the will of God." My mom took me home and made me a sandwich. =)
    난... 왜 사람을 미워하지? us.cyworld (because nobody here would understand the Korean one anyway, right?)

My life idol in every way since August 2000. Watch her perform her new Japanese single live. =)

Yooniece: (n) A Korean-Japanese / American geeknerd in www.metroparkusa.com clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooniece
    ... That's the meanest thing that's been done to you? Being told you'd become a chicken? Comfy bubble you live in.

I was called a sinning, bisexual whore by my youth pastor when I was in 10th grade, and dragged by the arm out of youth worship (in front of, oh, what, 200 other peers?). A week before, I had publically embarrassed my bible study teacher (who was making really ignorant, hateful remarks against gays, i.e. "if there were no gays AIDS wouldn't exist") and calmly asked if Jesus or the Bible supported the hate and violence she suggested. When she asked me why I spoke to her that way, I told her that I was also bisexual, something that my other peers knew but honestly didn't care about. So my pastor dragged me out of worship to condemn me outside in front of many other adult church members and asked my mom to "take her home and discipline her under the will of God." My mom took me home and made me a sandwich. =)
    That's bad. But still... I've experienced worse.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Wow, my problems or 'issues' seem minut to some of yours.

Getting bullied in the first year of Secondary for me, was awful. I still get called 'Jacko' to this exact day, so I just yelled back "Atleast Im not orange" and it shut her up ;D
    But I swear. If one more orange faced slut calls me 'Jacko' again, Im going to hit em.

People always make fun of me cause i dont play sports, quite frankly i find it amusing.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.