Page 104 of 126 FirstFirst ... 45484949899100101102103104105106107108109110114124 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1889

Thread: End of Year Ciddies 2005 - Winner Revelations Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Lord Sigma
    How many are left then? By the way, who won Best Author?
    If I get to this first BtV did, I think.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

KIKIMM FOR THE WIN

IF KIKIMM DOESN'T WIN THIS WILL BE A TRAGEDY

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy
    I know Psy's NOT going to win.
    Hah!
    The Macquarie Dictionary defines 'best' as something "of the highest quality, excellence or standing" and I can assure you all these nominees for EoFFs "Best Female" Ciddie are females of highest quality. Although they wouldn't whip up a cake, clean your house, iron your clothes, or make sweet love to you, no matter how nicely you ask (well, foa...), you'll just have to believe me when I say that these special ladies have countless other redeeming qualities that have made them worthy of our attention. I know they've had mine for AYYYYYYYYYY-GES *wink*. Here's a run down of EoFFs favourite ladies (in reverse alphabetical order for some perverse reason):

Zeldy :: At the ripe, young age of thirteen, it should come as no surprise that Amy is also nominated for Cutest Female and Horniest Member. I remember that one time she ran as fast as her little legs could carry her...then she fell over. Kawaii!~ Since that moment, she's never been the same, always typing in a different font to everyone else and inventing words like "pretty'ly". Should Zeldy win this Ciddie, I will be right there with her, giving her a much needed boost, as she throws cute little Clefairy dolls upon those that she prevailed over.

ShlupQuack :: Who the hell doesn't know Shlup? Every now and then I will stop myself and ask, "What would Shlup do?" Quite often, the immediate answer is "BJ" which really isn't any help to anyone. Her Dancing Dino may be EoFF's unofficial mascot but the woman behind the zilla is just as groovy and sexy. The prediction squad put Shlup forth as the one most likely to de-crown foa. Should Amanda Panda win this Ciddie, I will finally be convinced that Fluffy Puff is THE style to use and leave it that way for all eternity.

Rye :: Although she joined EoFF a little later than I did, it was pretty obvious to me and probably everyone else that she was the more loved one. Maybe it's because she's so much more artistic and musically talented than I am or maybe it's because she forces you to squint in order to read whatever she has written. Should Jess win this Ciddie, I will read every last Harry Potter book, cover to cover, just to show the world that if it's good enough for the "Best Female" it's good enough for everyone else.

rubah :: A day spent without Allie , EoFF's sexy gal from Outer Space, is a day wasted. She not's just another muso and artist, she's a busy girl who juggles her moderator duties with her amazing ability to live in #eoff. But it's all good because it actually is really hard to imagine a day without her. Whether she's mod whoring or braving the insults we they throw at her on irc, her constant presence is one that creates a motherly aura. Should Allie win this Ciddie, I will hug her as if she was my kiddy. (Hey, that rhymes)

Resha :: EoFF's answer to those girls with "normal" names. Pooja is a well travelled girl that now lives in Malaysia. Although I'm still a little peeved at the fact that she made a birthday thread for Facey but not me (we share the same birthday), I know this EoFFChatter has plenty of love to go around. Should Resha win this Ciddie, I will finally get the chance to throw that huge Ciddie/Birthday party I've been meaning to have for her.

Leeza :: EoFF's resident cat lover takes the form of a caring, wise and compassionate young woman. I doubt that I'm the only one that's noticed this but unless Leeza's doing something undeniably moderator-ish, she will or the end of her post. Could it be these little things that all add up to make what is EoFF's best female? Should Leeza win this Ciddie, I will spare her the story of how my neighbours first cat died. *thinks about it* *faints*

kikimm :: Mmmm...Kiki. Last time I checked Kristina was deathly afraid of irc, because she's afraid of "all the 50 year old men out there ready and waiting" for her, which is too bad because it's not like we devote ourselves to the violation of other people's dignity on #eoff. Maybe it's this blissful ignorance that gives her the right to be crowned EoFF's Best Female. Should Kiki win this Ciddie, then the girl that didn't get ant predictions would have come through as a "dark horse" thus proving Psy right. :O

fire_of_avalon :: Yay. The winner of the Mid Year Ciddies is another favourite to win. Megan's always been among the leading lady's on EoFF and this time around, predictions seem to be leaning toward foa's defense of her title. We all know why. Because she's just that awesome of a lady. We all appreciate her intellect and cheery disposition. Should foa win this Ciddie, I wouldn't be surprised since I woke up about three days ago thinking it was June anyway. :S

boris no no :: I admit that I once thought Ruthie was a guy (it was actually like a week ago :S). It's the 'Boris' that throws you off. But I dare you all to take another look! Ruthie not only has a manly name, but also leaves her computer on for extended periods of time and has a habit of not doing any work at all. Could it be that she IS a man after all? Could it be that EoFF's idea of the 'best female' is in fact, a man?! Should Ruthie win this Ciddie, I will take back all those insults. :P

Here I've tried to create a compilation of everything the prediction party has said about this award. It's all very interesting stuff. I've included some other information about some previous winners and whether that may have an affect on this year's outcome...

Leading the chip count is the winner of the Mid Year Ciddie for Best Female, fire_of_avalon (teh foa). The six predictors that give foa the thumbs up are Psy, Levian, Yams, Raistlin, Leeza and Rusty. Following close behind is ShlupQuack with a total of five predictors on her side (Dignified Pauper, PiP, eest, Mitch and Chris). We also have Zeldy putting her money on boris no no, theundeadhero predicting Rubah and RSL on Rye. Those not predicted to win are therefore Leeza, kikimm (though Psy claims kikimm is very much a dark horse) and Resha. Foa's June victory was a solid one where she prevailed over the second to fourth place finishers, Xander, Monkey and Iri Valentine by 7-10 votes and none of these three return this time round. The nominee with the second highest nomination count from last time's Ciddies that remains nominated this time around is Resha who lost to Foa by 15 votes. Using this logic, foa should easily take the Ciddie. But times change and the prediction party rates Shlup highly as well. Eest's incredibly well thought out reasons for Shlup winning the Ciddie are as follows: "She's popular and is apparently a woman, and used to be an admin but seems much more relaxed now." Other members of the prediction party speak of the resurgance of Shlup and the probability that rubah's presence on the scene will draw votes away from foa because they draw votes from "the same type of people" (Psy). Other things to consider are that Shlup was the 2004 End of Year winner of this Ciddie and that Leeza only lost to her by one vote that time and that Rye was the winner of the Ciddie the time before that. I'm not prepared to go any further back in the archives than that so I'm going to conclude at this point that the Ciddie will probably go to either fire_of_avalon or ShlupQuack. But there's nothing to stop Zeldy, Resha, rubah, boris no no, Leeza, kikimm or Rye from winning either. I would see nothing wrong with anyone else walking away with the Ciddie and in a perfect world, the result would be a tie between all those nominated.

Well, you know what they say. You can't make an omelette without...presenting an award....or something. *smiles*. And so the winner of the Ciddie for "Best Female at EoFF (and therefore the universe)" is...

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy
    Unfortunately for you. xD
    Nah, Im good, its only been 37 hurs, ive still got doughnuts and coke.

If my eyes could focus Id read that. And goodluck to everyone, and more luck to whoever it was I voted for.

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

omg Mo I love you.
    :joey:

oh, sweet nuthin' themagicroundabout's Avatar

yay for leeza! *late?*

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Primus Inter Pares
    omg Mo I love you.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm nearly asleep.

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

*snores*
    *shuffles*
    *wakes up*
    "Huh, what!"

My god that was a long speech. By the way, I have this gut feeling Leeza will win.

Blog Entries

So many good nominees...

But I'm cheering for Resha. *yay*

EDIT: Yes. I like my speech too. Jackasses.

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

Those who didn't make it...
    Leeza.....................12
    Rye.......................12
    ShlupQuack................12
    boris no no...............11
    kikimm.....................9
    Resha......................7
    Zeldy......................5
    RSL........................1

Two CK's, foa and rubah, make up the top two...

Good luck all of you! I can't choose! xD Nor do I rememeber who I voted for.

EDIT: late. XD

Blog Entries

Whoa! May the best female win. xD

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

foabi-wan (I hope I got that right) v alliekin.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

Yay! Go foa and wubah! May the best woman win! ^_^
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D