Page 70 of 126 FirstFirst ... 205060646566676869707172737475768090120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1889

Thread: End of Year Ciddies 2005 - Winner Revelations Thread

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

RSL! RSL! RSL!
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    I nominate myself for Most Underrated.

Edit: YAY RSL~

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

RSL and rubah will have sexy babies!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Sexiest Male and Female are MLT Get Together!
    Oh my gawfsh, right you are! Coincedence?
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

Evilest Member

Last Time's Winner: Kawaii Ryûkishi
    Nominations Leader: Lindy

The Nominees
    boris no no
    Jebus
    Kawaii Ryûkishi
    Leeza
    Lindy
    MecaKane
    Primus Inter Pares
    Psychotic
    Spatvark

Who they predicted to win...
    theundeadhero: Lindy
    Psychotic: Kawaii Ryûkishi
    Dignified Pauper: Kawaii Ryûkishi
    Neel With A Hat: Lindy
    RSL: Kawaii Ryûkishi
    Levian: Leeza
    Primus Inter Pares: Kawaii Ryûkishi
    eestlinc: Leeza
    Yamaneko: Leeza
    Mitch: Primus Inter Pares
    Chris: boris no no
    Old Manus: Spatvark
    Zeldy: Lindy
    Raistlin: Kawaii Ryûkishi
    Leeza: Leeza
    Rusty: Kawaii Ryûkishi

And now, please give a warm welcome to the presenter of this Ciddie, eternal essence.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    I nominate myself for Most Underrated.
    Hey, I was only nominated for one thing and lost horribly. xD But then, I don't post as much anymore. I do think you should've won something.

And Good Luck to the nominated peoples!

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I weep with joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nox
    Hey, I was only nominated for one thing and lost horribly. xD But then, I don't post as much anymore. I do think you should've won something.
    I think you deserve to win something

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

LINDY HATES THEE RASMUS. THEREFORE HE IS EVIL

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Posters and Spammers, Newbie’s and Veterans, Elitists and Bored Atheists of the world, Meat Lovers and Vegetarians, People who call ‘em chips and people who call ‘em crisps, people who go to church and people who sleep in, Christians and Catholics, Nominee’s and poor people who have stayed at the forum dutifully and lovingly never to have received even a friggin’ nomination…A NOMINATION I SAY….oops, ahem, peeps and foo’s, dogs and cats, CK’s and Admin and how can we forget…ummm…I forget.

Anyhoo, We gather in front of our computer screen every six months to view the joyous occasion that is the Eyes on Final Fantasy Forum Ciddies. And while we try to explain to our family why the computer is off limits for 2+ weeks we most probably miss handing in our nominations and then we take the time to curse at the computer screen for hours. Then it is a simple matter of concealing your sister so that Award Guy cannot come and do his business, therein exacting his bitter revenge.

But alas, we must move forward fair comrades to the announcement that you all wish to hear….and what announcement it is, but don’t make me persuade you with meager arguments, let us look at some of the past greats who have taken home the award that we, as a forum, have donned the evilest member *applause*

The first ever Person to take the gold was Citizen Bleys, and what a citizen he was…all Citzeny and stuff. I mean, the combination alone works wonders. What with the Citizen and then the Bleys.

Then, from the depths of evilness, came Del Snizz who ripped the award from Bleys and said “I’ll take that, and I’ll have those Oreo’s too” (exact quotation may be exaggerated by word of mouth, any problems must be brought up with….that guy).

The next half year brought on a new era, that era was….DISCOTECH! And with that era, riding on a shining white stallion of evil thoughts, came BrittK 007. The tabloids were blown apart in a giant spray of finger foods and cocktail sauce and standing their was BrittK 007 holding the only newspaper that survived. However it was ripped in exchange for the caddie…so, yeah.

Kawaii Ryûkishi was the next up for the award and that’s all I’m going to say, because I find the name to hard to type….or do I?

But then, with an anger so repressed and a rage so built up, came the undisputed evil member of the world….I speak ofcourse of Wyllius. This master of disaster reigned his evil dominance on the boards for 1 year and 6 months before some guy (I forget who, may have been the guy with that weird hat…you know the one I’m talking about, anyway. Before some guy ca-oops, I’m talking in the brackets. I’m such an idiot, I should stop writing what I’m thinking. I could really go for some Doritos…oops.) came and said “wait, why are we still voting for this guy.” To which Wyllius replied “STFU NEWB!” and everyone remembered why, but stopped voting anyway.

It is at this time that I must inform the audience that I have been blackmailed by Kawaii Ryûkishi and if I don’t undo my above heinous crimes I will be shot. So without further ado, I give you, Kawaii Ryûkishi’s deserved speech, which may not be so deserving considering that posters considered him the most evil member….twice.

The next ciddies brought forth a new contender, the one they call spuuky came, saw, conquered and all that jazz. After he had come, seen, conquered and watched Louie Armstrong for 3 hours strait he took his caddie and danced with it….all night long :joey:

Wyllius came back and took the award after that and blah blah blah he got enough talk for two paragraphs in his last mention, don’t be greedy.

Once again we are greeted with a new contender, MisFit was their to claim the ciddie this time but for how long? And for what purpose? Apparently, only for 6 months and for absolutely no purpose but that of the cheese, what cheese you ask? What cheese indeed.

ShlupQuackgotthenextawardandyoumaybeaskingyourselfwhyi’mtypinglikethiswelltheanswerissimpleIDON’TKNO W. Whether Award Guy will change all this weird stuff is beyond me but I’m sure only time will tell. Even though time has no form of communication, unless someone managed to jam a pen between the two hands on a clock while it was say 5:27am….unless it was a digital clock. Anyway, back to ShlupQuack, what is there to say about shlupquack? No, seriously, I was asking.

The next winners will e skipped due to reasons like, I can’t be bothered, I’m behind schedule and it’s too long anyway…so let’s not dwell on the past but look onward to the future, a grim, evil future where apes rule the world and Award Guy goes around announcing things….to the apes…who rule.

Stay Essential
    EE

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

:weep: *Joy*

Blog Entries

Who's the novel for

there was a picture here

I think you deserve to win something
    Thank you, but the Ciddies hate me. xD That's ok though.

Those who didn't make it...
    boris no no...............11
    Primus Inter Pares........11
    Kawaii Ryûkishi...........9
    Spatvark...................8
    Jebus......................6
    MecaKane...................6
    Psychotic..................5
    RSL........................1

I'm still reading bits of eternal essence's speech and giggling. Anyway, it's Lindy vs. Leeza on this one!

Maybe next time Raven Nox

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....