Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Life of Super Emo (Comic)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa
    ... thats not emo.

edit: not at all.
    edit edit: not even minutely
    edit edit edit: Not a chance

Edit: ps: your comic is more gothic.
    I hope you're aiming for irony, otherwise you're as closed-minded as what you're trying to prevent xD Gothic has more to do with music as well. Rennesaince ballads and dress-codes. Granted most goths try to mix rennesaince vampire looks with modern-day punk. But if you dress like a peasant, you can still call yourself goth. But we needn't be so literal :P What we're talking about are Emo and Gothic terms, not Emo and Gothic slang (as how they're regarded now. i.e. emos think the world's against them, goths just hate the world in general, and all that jazz)

On topic! I clicked your sig in another thread and found this. I love it ^_^ I know I"m late to the show, but I hope you're still making more

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I swear, I've been in every one of those situations before (except the taser one), so I can sympathize and relate to Super Emo. (Oddly enough, I say 'Damn' all the time too. xD)

I know it's been a while, but school has been slowing down it seems, and I'd really love to do more. So I've started talking to my friend (we bounce ideas off each other) and hopefully we'll pump out some more in the near future.