Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level One Ozma Video

Quote Originally Posted by Sain Cai
    So how would you beat bosses on lvl 1? And even if you do beat them, wouldn't you level up?
    By abusing skills that can cause massive damage without costing a lot of Mp, like Quina's Limit Glove. 9999 damage for only 10 Mp. Dragons Crest can also cause 9999 damage for only 16 Mp, and Thievery can cause 9999 damage for 8 Mp. Early bosses can be dealt with in other ways, but later bosses require these skills. Dragon's Crest requires kills to power up, but I used Zombie to get around experience when powering it

Bosses don't give exp in FFIX. There are a few forced non-boss encounters that do, but using Stop/Petrify will end a fight without exp being given, and later on you can just give everyone Virus and never have to worry about exp again.

There are those three battles in Pandemonium where the monsters are immune to every status abnormality. At that point a few characters have to gain exp, but not all. You can still beat the game with a party of four Lv.1 characters.

Actually, I just started the Level one Ozma Challenge. (In fact I'm playing as we speak) I haven't gotten very far, as I am only in evil forest, but so far it seems like it's going to be alot of fun. Wish me luck, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by FFGuevara
    How do you get to Ozma?
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=54748

I found a whole online guide on how to do it
    very tricky but if you take time it is very doable just will do alot lol
    QU will be the most important early on due to Limit Glove

Wow.

Blog Entries

Been there, done that. If I just had a video camera myself...

I'll try to borrow one someday, though.

Also, to everyone who thinks Ozma is a fallen eidolon: FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S A BEACH BALL!!!
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 12-12-2005 at 10:46 PM.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    Actually, I just started the Level one Ozma Challenge. (In fact I'm playing as we speak) I haven't gotten very far, as I am only in evil forest, but so far it seems like it's going to be alot of fun. Wish me luck, guys.
    Tense and time-consuming, perhaps... but I can see how it'd be fun. I wouldn't go in for that myself, due to lack of time and patience. Good luck, though - you'll definitely earn some bragging rights.