34. You may not vote on this poll
  • White!

6 17.65%
  • Black!

28 82.35%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ipods are cool.

Default Ipods are cool.

Ipod! I'm getting one...A nano, actually, but I don't know what color to get it in! White or black? I want black but I need opinions...

EDIT: Oh snapple I think I meant to put this in the help forum....I'm not sure I'm not sure I'm not sure.....*Panics*
    Last edited by Dixie; 12-04-2005 at 02:04 AM.
    All life begins with a Nu and ends with a Nu.

I have a black nano 2GB, I got it back in September.

It's a solid buy if you ask me. They say the screen is easy to break, but I dropped my iPod a lot and the screen is fine.

If youre going to be dishing the money for a nano, get a regular ipod. Its hellova lot better and holds more music.

Get an iPod if you want to be like everyone else. Get an iRiver or a Zen if you want a good music player.

i have a black 4 gig nano. i havent had it long and its a little scratched but overall its awesome. its sooooo much smaller than the original ipod. get a nano.
    http://z4.invisionfree.com/WiFi_Gym_...ex.php?act=idx

Join my wifi gym project. Leader spots are available. Please send me an application.

iPods are definately worth the money, I havent actually got one, but I know alot of people that have got one, and they are awesome. I would pick the white one myself, but they both look good
    But truthfully, wait and get the video iPod, that will be beyond cool, but it all depends on how much money you have, I'd assume the Video iPod to be quite alot of dosh .....

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I never thought the nanos were cool. So tiny you can't even see what's going on, easily breakable, and less GB. A normal 20GB non video non picture iPod is fine to me, which is what I have. I'd rather have more music since I wanted an iPod for music rather than games and videos and photo storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    I never thought the nanos were cool. So tiny you can't even see what's going on, easily breakable, and less GB. A normal 20GB non video non picture iPod is fine to me, which is what I have. I'd rather have more music since I wanted an iPod for music rather than games and videos and photo storage. :p
    Thats true, the original iPods are still more superior to any of them, apart from the Video iPod of course :rolleyes2

I have a 20gb ipod with photo which I love with all my heart.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

4 gb nano on blaq

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Black. Everyone's is white plus you can blend better in the night, which is always a good thing.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by MecaKane
    Get an iPod if you want to be like everyone else. Get an iRiver or a Zen if you want a good music player.
    Seriously. You can pay $199.99 for a 2GB player, or you can pay $199.99 for a 20GB player.

That said, I'd get a black one if you're getting an iPod. But I suggest a cheaper, better brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito
    Seriously. You can pay $199.99 for a 2GB player, or you can pay $199.99 for a 20GB player.

That said, I'd get a black one if you're getting an iPod. But I suggest a cheaper, better brand.
    You can't deny the advantages iPods have. Specifically the fact that they're the smallest, and best looking. No 200 $ 20GB mp3 player has a color screen, and it certainly wouldn't be as slim as a nano.

I heard the black ones scratch easily. Whatever you get be sure to get a protective case also.

I really don't get the smallness issue.
    If it's smaller than a CD walkman, and can fit into your pocket that should be good enough. @_@

Quote Originally Posted by MecaKane