Thread: Whats wrong with my celestial weapons?

Default Whats wrong with my celestial weapons?

I have just recieved Yuna's Nirvana and Rikku's GodHand, but both of them have the ability "No AP". What happened to the ultimate cool things that they should have?

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Please read the Celestial/Extra Aeons walkthrough at the top of this page. 'Tis there for a raisin.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

they need there customizationismisticnessesence.

Well.. i cant customize it.. its listed as grey...

If you read the walkthrough already mentioned it could help.

Simply put you need the sigil and crest for the weapon you have to unleash it's uberness. You also need the celestial mirror. Someone here could explain it but I'm pretty sure it's at the top of the forum.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

i have read it through.. only thing that is mentioned is "powering up with the crest and sigil" or something.. and i do have the celestial mirror, 'cus without i couldn't get the weapons..

geez.. what a noob i am...

Youneed to find each characters crest and sigil: Moon and mercury for Yuna and Rikku respectfully.

After you do this, you have to go up the sparkly road til you find the big ball to power them up. Details can be found almost anywhere where the FFX celestial weapon FAQS are, and probably in the FFX section of this site.

Everyone makes the crest and sigils easy to get, well i guess about 3/4 of them are but the other 1/4 are hard im only going to put down rikkus and yunas since they are the only weapons you have now
    (SPOILER)
    rikku's- Mercury Crest: in a whirlpool located by the adviertisement in Sanubia Desert
    -Mercury sigilo to south part of Sanubia desert into the cactuar stone which will tell you to find ten cactuar. It will give you a hint where the cactuar are then you go and find the cactuar in the desert and sneak up on it
    Yuna's- Moon crest:located on Besaid beach
    - Moon sigil: defeat all of Belgmine's summons at Remien Temple

hope that helps
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

thx.. got found out now..

u have to have the crest and sigil. i think u should read a guide