Thread: 3 doors down

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

Default 3 doors down

who likes 'em? i think they are ace! so are linkin park, nickleback, g 'n' r, hoobastank, and sum41!

3 Doors Down came around here not too long ago and they were doing a interview with our local radio station and said "we'd like to thank the radio dj's for playing our music and making us famous" the radio dj responded "what about the fans that requested your music" pause of silence "we really appreciate you dj's for making us who we are"
    some band and Staind played before them then when they came on everyone either left or booed them off stage and threw things at them for disrespecting the fans

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Well some of their songs I liked momentarily, but for some reason all their songs seem to get annoying relatively quick. I absolutely hate "Kryptonite" though, which is probably the most well known song.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Ditto. And their old stuff was pretty good. Now they're going more into girly country stuff. Which I'm not into.

Quote Originally Posted by omegaweapon2005
    who likes 'em? i think they are ace! so are linkin park, nickleback, g 'n' r, hoobastank, and sum41!
    Ewwwww!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle
    Ewwwww!
    Ditto. D=

I dont really care for them.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

I like Three Doors down quite a bit. I really liked their latest (might not be now) song, 'Behind Those Eyes' because it has a sort of Creed sound to it (Mark Tremonti style guitar solo at the begginig and throughout each verse) and I loved Creed when they were around.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I still can't listen to Kryptonite to this day.

Yeah they are alright. I think their music video for Kryptonite was hilarous .
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

I still enjoy their first album, The Better Life, mostly for nostalgic reasons. Everything they did after that sounds like complete garbage to me. They lost what LITTLE (little!) anger they did have and replaced it all tenfold with whiny countryness.

Well, if by "g 'n' r" you mean Guns 'N Roses. And by Guns 'N Roses, you mean the old Guns 'N Roses, with Slash and Duff still in. Then yes, I always found them to be a great classic.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

guns 'n' roses rocked! use your illusion 2 is a true rock classic!

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I hate 3 Doors Down. Just a little too country, as some people have already said. Guns `N Roses are horrible too. Or is horrible. Whichever is correct.

Blegh.
    --Box Box Box Box

WAS horrible....axl is supposed to be realeasing "chinese domocracy" sometime this century but dont hold ya breath....