a simpsons poster featuring the "springfield choppers"
    an easter egg wrapper
    old tickets from various things
    novelty certificates
    a few drawings
    and
    a ribbon saying "i made it through the safty maze"

therefore, I'm a doink, what about you?

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

lots of posters, a calender, some shelf, and various s&m equipment

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I live in a one bedroom apartment with my fiance, so the stuff we have on the wall is shared.

In the livingroom we have a white board, a cork board, a Simpsons wall calendar, various framed photos, two wall shelves covered in my anime figures (gashapon, kubricks) and a few other similar things, and my framed Joker and Harley Quinn poster. There's also a Pennywise poster by the door.

In the dining room (which is actually not a different room) there's a shelf-thing with my mini-dictionaries, an octopus plush, and the apple from the Snow White ride at Disneyland, along with a Halo 2 wall calendar, a wall clock, and a framed Invader Zim poster.

The kitchen has Chinese lanterns, but those are technically hanging from the ceiling.

In the bedroom is a couple framed photos, and a framed ToeJam and Earl poster that came with the original SEGA Genesis game.

That's about it. I have a ton of posters but they're all stored away at my mom's house.

Posters! On the wall behind my bed I have a big Thierry Henry head that freaks the hell out of my friends (heehee!) and tons of Arsenal posters. On the wall in front of my bed, I have a huge, cinema-poster size Aragorn from RoTK. I purposely put it there so that every morning, the first thing I'd see is Aragorny!

On the wall above my desk, I have school/studious stuff. Makes me feel cool and official.

On other walls I have postcards from France/Australia, and/or nothing.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

one poster and my painting
    not much stuff since I moved :rolleyes2

in my apartment I have just photos and my drawings
    President Shinra is dead...

Cloud: "Only Sephiroth can use that sword."
    "You sure?"
    Cloud: "Of course. He uses it to shave his legs. Do you think anyone else will want to touch it after that?"

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like that wall. I put my favourite artwork and photographs on there for display~

My other three walls: One is mostly just my door and huge mirrorer doors of my closet. The other is my long white dresser and the last one has a few more dressers and my bed and keyboard and an Amy Lee poster and a Yuna FFX wallscroll.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Paint.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Blog Entries

-A coat of lilac purple paint xD

-A picture of a modified pink/yellow Honda S2000 (the QSR S2000 owned by Boris for those of you playing at home) in a picture frame with a matching pink background.

-Big poster of Full Metal Alchemist

-Smaller posters of Di Gi Charat, Pretear, King of Bandit Jing, another FMA and She, the Ultimate Weapon.

- I have one of those slide open, built into the wall type wardrobes and the doors double as mirrors. Because my bed is directly opposite the mirror, I have to cover the mirror with my FFX-2 wall hang. (it's un-feng-shui-ish)

- I have a hook which I use to hang up my pitiful excuse of a katana.

On one wall i have a boat picture made of tiny rocks (i've been told its worth ALOT) further from there i have a chinese decoration thingy
    On another wall I have some football stickers that i won like three years ago (yes I have been meaning to take them down) on the doors of my wardrobe. I also have a student of the month award that I haven't taken down
    On another wall I've got pokemon frame with 150 pokemon
    on the other wall i have another, smaller pokemon frame, and a last exile poster infront of my desk
    pretty boring eh?
    Normally I don't advertise or spam for stuff, but i've decided to set my cause to help a needy forum! so come and join http://s13.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_...ex.php?act=idx

I've not long moved into my house so there is nothing interesting on my walls. I haven't even redecorated yet. So the walls are even painted a boring cream colour.

...the sights are the wall-scrolls from various Final Fantasy games. then there's a shelf i made from 8th grade that you can see from the minute you enter my room. it's like an altar for Final Fantasy VII - Final Fantasy IX.

I have a FFVIII wallscroll & a poster of Outkast. I do have a huge poster of a hot custom car that I sometimes have on my wall, but it falls down all the time. It's down at the moment.

Other than that, I don't like heaps of stuff on my walls. I would like to get a few posters of my favourite music artists though.

A few paintings.

As weird as that may sound, I have nothing on my walls.

My walls are covered with swirly patterns painted with verious nail varnishes given to bme by friends or "borrowed"from my mum. My EVILL stepfather just painted over it a few weeks ago so im re painting it.