Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: nik's Level One Ozma Challenge Thread.

*sighs*

Petrifying and Stopping all enemies gives you no EXP, only AP. Bosses give only AP as well. So, just Petrify and Stop all the way to get your AP.

There you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    *sighs*
    Don't you sigh at me!!

Read the thread, you moron. Yeah, I'm calling you a moron, Crash. Report me.

nik, this thread gets my blood pumping almost as hard as the Excalibur II challenge.

edit: never mind, this is way more intense. Good luck. I can't believe you're that far.

Blog Entries

xD

How's it going, Nik? Got past that part yet?

Well, Christmas came and this sort of got put on hold for a few days. (Although I' say Resident Evil 4 is a good enough reason for that. ) Anyhow, I started playing again today and I've finally got Zidane in zombie status. It took for smurfing ever before I figured out that the person in character slot #2 gets attacked with zombie status far more often than any other character. I was kind of pissed when I finally got him to attack zidane and then zidane used auto potion. I had forgotten to take it off just that one time.

I'm now about to use a tent and then I will head off to complete the Iifa tree. Wish me luck guys. I hope to have a status report by the end of the day.

Edit: I DID IT! I finally killed off the zombies AND the dracozombie without gaining any EXP. That was, hands down, the hardest and most frustrating thing I have ever had to do in any video game I have ever played. Now all that's left is for me to kill the boss. He should be fairly easy since he's undead and all.

I can't beleive it took me all smurfing day to do this. I'll be happy to be done with the Iifa Tree.
    Last edited by nik0tine; 12-30-2005 at 08:33 AM.

This is an important update. I have, as of now, completed the second disk. I managed to defeat the mist monsters on about my 8th try, so it wasn't too frustrating. I'm all pumped up and ready for the third disk!

Blog Entries

By "the mist monster", I guess you mean that UNDEAD boss inside the Iifa Tree, right?

If that's the one you mean, then... well, you COULD have simply used a Pheonix Down on it... just in case you didn't know. It's much cooler to beat it without using Life or Pheonix Down, though.

By "the mist monster", I guess you mean that UNDEAD boss inside the Iifa Tree, right?
    No, I'm talking about the ones that Kuja spawns at the Iifa tree at the end of disk 2. Those grey.. things that use the mist attack.

Blog Entries

Oh... okay, those! I completely forgot about those things.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Just so you know, I'm rooting for Ozma.

smurf you.

They're called Mistodons

So I've dug up the vast majority (if not all) of the Chocographs that are available to you with an ocean chocobo. Some of the rather nice equipments I have at this point are the High Mage Staff, the Black Robe, the White Robe, and the Light Robe. I also have an N-kai armlet along with a few other useful items. I'll soon be heading into Kuja's palace. Althogh first I am considering powering up Thievery to an extent at least. Wish me luck.

Good luck

I just picked the game up again today and I just passed Oeilvert. I managed to steal the Holy Lance within one steal and then the rest of the battle was smooth sailing from there, since nothing ark did could finish off dagger. Now I'm in the desert palace, and I'm not sure how im supposed to go about doing this. It's impossible to run from random battles. Am I seriously supposed to have Vivi use stop in every battle? How is it even possible to survive that long? Any tips would be much appreciated *looks at Ultima Shadow*

Edit: Never mind, it wasn't actually that hard. I'm heading to Esto Gaza now.
    Last edited by nik0tine; 01-04-2006 at 08:25 AM.