Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Official FF7:Dirge of Cerberus Thread!

I just read a review about this game and it wasn't that bad! the main problem was the inverted aiming! that was a bad move SE, but for your first first-person shooter you did a great job, but it should've came out on PS3, because by the time the game comes out only ff fans will want, because regular gamers will be awaiting the new system!

ye i know what you mean. The release date should've been earlier!
    it's coming out just 1/2 months before PS3 and that's a major problem. Of course no one is going to buy it while it's 500-600 buckz, but people will want to save up for it! No normal gamer is going to pick up this title and enjoy it knowing that a new playstation console is already out! Only ff fans(like me) will want it to find out vincents story and keep their ff collection going!

it's coming out on Aug 22... they could've released it earlier (basicly reasons stated by nirojan)

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/d...vii/index.html

here's the proof for the release date. Maybe someone should update the front page to say the release date

thx atlanteay!
    I updated the first post and got to use the NA cover for the game!

glad i can help

this game is coming out rather slowly. A short game that has a larger gap between japanese release date and NA release date than Kingdom hearts 2:rolleyes2 guess teh modifying took a long time

Hey guys im gonna b on vacation so just post any new info and pictures and whenever i get access to the internet ill repost that info on the front page! THX

So it will be released only on PS2? Great, now I'll have to buy PS2 for this... Well, at least then I'll be able to play my FFX again

Thanks for all the info, btw
    You don't hear the symphony I hear...

This game is great, I love it. and it is fairly easy if you play it on the easy mode.
    I just love it, and great info there thanks alot.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

It's actually a good thing Square made this for the PS2, how many people are actually going to buy a PS3 and have enough money for the game at the same time? Me, I'm getting the next to Final Fantasy games and then waiting until Final Fantasy XIII comes out, that's when I'll get a PS3. I'm going to pick this game up and enjoy it the same way I would if a console wasn't coming out, it's way too expensive now anyway(and I'm broke).

It's a shame about multiplayer, I could care less about online games usually (they cost money I don't have), but this would be one game that might have been worth it. Hopefully these 40+ levels are worth the switch. Even if the game is a flop people still will need to buy it, otherwise Final Fantasy games heading in the adventure industry will be a thing of the past.

Got a question about the game. I just completed it today (what a short game...though I expected that) and maybe I missed something but what's with the Protomateria? As far as I know it just popped into existance. As far as I know, materia need to be made by the compression of Mako energy.