Thread: omg... !!!!!

he knows..

Love is equal to suffering

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by UWAOOOOU
    Tell him how you feel. If he turns you down murder him. But have a street bum drugged and ready, leave him in the house with the murder weapon in his hands. Then burn the house down after taking specific belongings your interested in. The fire will destroy most detailed phorensic evidence but the street bums corpse wont make them suspicious how the fire started or who was the killer as theyll assume it was him. Thats what I'd do anyway.
    Oh no...we have a murderer on the loose....

Quote Originally Posted by Perola
    he knows..
    That's mean he is cheating on his wife and dating you...? I mean you should seriously ponder about his motives and character. Especially he had a kid of your age already.

Quote Originally Posted by UWAOOOOU
    Tell him how you feel. If he turns you down murder him. But have a street bum drugged and ready, leave the bum in the house with the murder weapon in his hands. Then burn the house down after taking specific belongings your interested in. The fire will destroy most detailed phorensic evidence but the street bums corpse wont make them suspicious how the fire started or who was the killer as theyll assume it was him. Thats what I'd do anyway.
    I love you.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm closing this thread because this is not a joking matter. Perola, you are underage and should not be with this guy. He should know this and if this guy isn't a peadophile, at the very least he is a lying, cheating scumbag. Please think about what you're doing.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles