Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I nailed some kid in the balls with a snowball.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

We used to have an annual snow-ball fight at my house during my middleschool days. We had eight of those ten gallon white buckets, and we used those to make forts. We had four teams with 2 buckets a piece. We played capture the flag and it rocked. I don't know how many people got a snowball smashed in their face, but it was a lot of fun.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I think the title explains it all. Yeah....I did that on Friday. HE DESERVED IT! No one throws a snowball at my head!

Anyways....If you've ever had a snowball fight before.....Was it fun? What happened?

NO DUDE! deserves that...

I try to avoid it, which I did one time. t felt like the matrix, cos I dodged a HUGE snowball by leaning backwards. Next thing, I get nailed in the head and fall over. I was on my way to school.

The last time I threw a snowball it got me into some trouble. I don't think I should go around doing those kind of things.

Lol, this thread is hilarious, getting hit in the nuts by a snowball...
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I think the title explains it all. Yeah....I did that on Friday. HE DESERVED IT! No one throws a snowball at my head!

Anyways....If you've ever had a snowball fight before.....Was it fun? What happened?
    why did you do that? no man deserves to get hit in the balls,i mean that could've been fatal

Hmm ... I think it's much more to fun to throw snowballs at cars and moving objects instead of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsu
    Okay, okay, bud. Listen. Thanksgiving break here, we got less than an inch of snow. It was starting to melt. My friend scraped some off of his car, packed it into a snowball, and threw it at his window to scare another friend who was inside. He shattered the outer pane of the glass. Imagine that kind of force on your testicles. Yeah.
    A Real man could take that.

...Actually come to think of it, you would have a better chance of taking that if you weren't a real man...

Quote Originally Posted by ffxfreak93
    why did you do that? no man deserves to get hit in the balls,i mean that could've been fatal
    You've never met a guy who you think is a candidate to receive such treatment?!

Less often than I meet women who would have deserved it if it were possible.

Agreed. Like I said, you women just don't understand. It'd be more sympathetic to stick his hand in a vice. And given the choice between a crotch shot and a hand crush, I'm sure he'd choose that too. You can hate someone, but there's rarely a good enough excuse to hurt them like that. Women just think it's the perfect punishment for everything..

1) HAHAHAHA
    2) I live in Australia but could never be bothered to go to the mountains.
    3)Every time I go to England and Ireland to visit my reletives I always JUST miss the snow.

-Oh no!! Airport Security!!!- SilentBlade

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Sabotender
    You should've kicked her in the cooter. That's what I do.
    Aim a little higher (o)(o)

Awesome. Every guy should endure that sting, before they can call themselves a man.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hah, I know a guy who's endured that sting, and he sure can't call himself a man.