View Poll Results: Favorite Final Fantasy VII character?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cloud Strife

5 13.51%
  • Tifa Lockhart

2 5.41%
  • Barret Wallace

1 2.70%
  • Aerith Gainsborough

6 16.22%
  • Red XIII (Nanaki)

4 10.81%
  • Cid Highwind

6 16.22%
  • Cait Sith

1 2.70%
  • Vincent Valentine

5 13.51%
  • Yuffie Kisagari

2 5.41%
  • Sephiroth

3 8.11%
  • Other

2 5.41%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite character

Quote Originally Posted by Seikon-Shoukougun
    Aeris. Cause she's my most powerful character in Disc One (How do you beat someone wearing ALL the summon Materias, has Great Gospel, has Cure3, has Wall, has all the enemy skills, those available in Disc One only, has a Mastered HP Plus and wears a Protect Vest?) Aside from her I also like Tifa, Yuffie and Cid.

(What I mean by all is ALL the strongest summons like Odin, Leviathan, Kjatta, etc. The later ones. Chocomog was with the other character I believe.
    Why do people to power-up Aeris? I mean, when I had her, she wore White Magic and a couple summons, but I never bothered with her limit breaks... You're just going to lose her...

Cloud, he had a big sword and the best limit break.

Made by me

i vote yuffie! her always ranged attacks, doom of the living limit break and constant cheery attitude won me over.

i feel sorry for bbarret, no one voted for him

Why do you imprison your saviour?

I voted for Aeris. She was one of my favourite characters. Such a sweet girl.

I voted other, other was such a great character. Oh wait no? *cough* well mine was Rufus, he was slick.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Sare
    I voted for Aeris. She was one of my favourite characters. Such a sweet girl.

Too bad she dies. Muhahaha

i liked cait sith and cid, cid was funny, cait sith was just big and fat and stupid....which i liked
    Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limits. Please PM a staff member if you have any questions.

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlareNUKE
    Why do people to power-up Aeris? I mean, when I had her, she wore White Magic and a couple summons, but I never bothered with her limit breaks... You're just going to lose her...
    I dunno, I can't explain why... Maybe we like her because of personal reasons.

The true Fenrir Cloud_omnislash_Strife's Avatar

ME!!!!!!!!!!!

The truth is there.....

I voted for Yuffie, but the more I think about it, the more I think that my favorite character was Aerith. (I like Yuffie quite a bit, of course, but there you go.)

As to the 'but you lose her anyway!' argument, if you want to play that card, you lose all of the characters eventually, as you beat the game, so it's kind of silly to gripe about someone else's playing style.

Aerith was just a fascinating sort of person--there was much, much more to her than meets the eye, even aside from the whole Cetra bit. I maintain that she was and is a little crazy, but she still had a lot more force of personality than she's usually credited with. She might have seemed sweet and nice, but she didn't seem to have any trouble with being sneaky when she felt like it.

I seem to recall a little bit of flower price gouging, not to mention surviving as what she is in the slums for so long.

She was just a rather mature character. The whole 'mysteriousness' thing probably helps, too.
    -Q

Default My favorite character is.........

Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockheart is my favorite character but Cloud have two loves,Tifa Lockheart and Yuffie Kisagari.