This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    No,(SPOILER) I wasn't being serious.
    Quite a convenient excuse you seem to have for every time someone proves you wrong, that is. Instead of acting up and responding to everything that's said, why not try growing up a bit and thinking before you post, hokai? Thanks. Now, if you could be so kind as to stay on topic, we'd all very much appreciate it.

xtreme112: Pretty much go with what else has been said. A movie night in is a good way to do things. I mean, theres nothing wrong with having a gathering really, just get some people around and stick some music on and chill out. It all depends on what you want to do, it is your birthday after all.

Edit: I got that line in about 2 weeks before Del did, kthx.

The Jamie Star Scenario The Jamie Star Scenario's Avatar

sry, edited

Nice edit
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyono
    Quite a convenient excuse you seem to have for every time someone proves you wrong, that is. Instead of acting up and responding to everything that's said, why not try growing up a bit and thinking before you post, hokai? Thanks. Now, if you could be so kind as to stay on topic, we'd all very much appreciate it.

Its not an excuse if its the truth. And Id hardly call responding to everything someone say's to be immature. It would be ignorant if I didn't respond. So if thats the last anyone mentions of the subject this will be the last time I respond to it.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Your ignorance is shown in your repsonses because so far whenever I've seen someone come up with a rational and sensible response to something you say, you deflect it by ignoring it or stating that you weren't being serious in what you said. I wasn't saying you were immature for responding to everything either, your response's themselves are immature. Such as this one. :D "omgz evry1 shut up and i will aswell but if u kep talking i will 2" Real mature there. :fonzie: However, I'm going to quit this now because to be honest, I tire of you.

_____
    Attached Images Attached Images

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Kyono, don't modwhore. Warn the posts or contact a mod but don't modwhore. It makes us feel redundant and causes many tears on pillows.

Anaisa, please don't post off-topic.

The next off-topic post in this thread will get a heavy warning and cause the thread to be closed. So, don't.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

<!--
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyono
    Your ignorance is shown in your repsonses because so far whenever I've seen someone come up with a rational and sensible response to something you say, you deflect it by ignoring it or stating that you weren't being serious in what you said. I wasn't saying you were immature for responding to everything either, your response's themselves are immature. Such as this one. "omgz evry1 shut up and i will aswell but if u kep talking i will 2" Real mature there. :fonzie: However, I'm going to quit this now because to be honest, I tire of you.
    That response is not mine. But that mock quote of yours really does put me to shame, because it shows what a mature hilarious individual you are. And you can't accuse of me of ignoring responses to something I have said,and also accuse me of responding to everything that is said about me, not logically anyway.-->
    EDIT BY BoB: Drop it and stay on topic, of face consequences.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Oh yeah, one more thing, if you DO get alcohol for your party, make sure you get a designated puking area for people 'cause otherwise it'll get everywhere and no one will help you clean it up the next morning.