Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm out of ideas

Default I'm out of ideas

Ok here's the situation:
    It's my birtday on saturday (hurray for me) before this time i didnt want a party, but now a few people have told me that i should have a party, so now i am.
    Because it's such short notice I only want a small party, something that doesn't need a lot of time and organization. But I have absolutely no idea what to do, any ideas on how i should throw up a quick, easy, party?
    Normally I don't advertise or spam for stuff, but i've decided to set my cause to help a needy forum! so come and join http://s13.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_...ex.php?act=idx

Just ask a few friends if they want to go to the beach or something. It doesn't really need to be a 'party' as such, just an outing or something. You could invite some mates over to your house and you can watch some DVD's, have a movie marathon or something. I dunno, millions of possibilities.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Having a "movie night" can be pretty damn fun, with some good friends. It's low-key, you can relax on the couch, you know. Like Mittopotahis said.

Bowling is also pretty fun, even though I feel stupid doing it. But yeah, that's an enjoyable group acitivity, I think. Ah, I'm just trying to give you advice based on what there is to do in my on city, and there's really nothing. So that's all I got for you.
    --Box Box Box Box

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

November was last month.

just make sure everything breakable is in a cupboard, and post the invitations in the school newsletter XD not msart, but its easy!

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Blog Entries

Get someone to bring over a PS2. Rent Eyetoy and Singstar. Easily the most fun a group of friends can have. There's nothing worse than having a party and having girls and guys divided because all the guys are crowded around a PS2 looking playing GTA. With games like Eyetoy and Singstar, that doesn't happen.

If this party is going to have alcohol or just a lot of drinks, get everyone to bring a bag of ice fill up the bathtub. It's a lot easier to access drinks that way. Saves people the trouble of having to look through your fridge.

If you know that there are couples coming...LOCK YOUR ROOM! There's nothing worse than finding out your mate and his girlfriend were in your room for 5 hours (speaking from experience :O)

my friend oragainsed a small dress up party where we used to play all these games that u do when we were kids (i.e. pinyata, musical chairs, celebrity heads). You can just bring a few people over, get a game of cards, a bottle and a twister mat, that should make form some interesting interaction (not to sound like an overgrown perv:mog: ). Or the lot of you guys can go out to the movies, get some grub and just have fun foolin around!

Plenty of ideas, not necessarily involving alcahol (though it may make for some interesting cause u dont really need it to have fun man)

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

invite a few friends and go to the cinema, wach a movie, and then they stay in your house spleeping (well..not spleeping, ... stay awake with your friends all night ); that should do...

Love is equal to suffering

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Rent out some movies, get some pizza and have a few people over. ^_~

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

Bring the guys 'round for Strip Snakes and ladders!

Invite me.

How do you know you're going to do something until you do it ? - Holden Caulfield, the Catcher in the Rye, page 251.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottNUMBERS
    Bring the guys 'round for Strip Snakes and ladders!

Invite me.
    ME TOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Puppet
    November was last month.
    Haha, that's an excellent point nobody else seemed to notice. If your birthday is this Saturday, that begs the question.. Why is your profile lying to us?!

Doesn't everyone lie in their profile?