Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Even More New Questions

Post Even More New Questions

1.) What's wrong with Leblanc Syndicate call Gullwings to be named Dullwings? Are they nuts, crazy, insane and bananas?

2.) What's wrong with Tobli, he walked around inside Celsius, must Yuna must push Tobli first before three musicians?

3.) Did Macalania Temple fall into the sea?

4.) Why was the mansion of Seymour changed into Chateau Leblanc after the defeat of Seymour after two years?

5.) Why the battle was different, did it change from CTB to ATB (wait/active mode)?

6.) Why were no Break MP Limit, Auto-Phoenix, Auto-Med, and Auto-Potion auto abilities?

7.) Why were no status ailments like Threaten, Zombie, Provoke and Distillers?

8.) 500 years later in the events of FFX2, Would Zanarkand be rebuilt and become Neo-Zanarkand after Yuna defeated Vegnagun 500 years ago (from www.FFX2.com/forums/)?

9.) Was Bevelle the access to go in? after two years? Two Years ago, Bevelle would be no access to go in. Did it happen?

10.) Did Zaon and Yunalesca appear in Via Infinitio?
    Sora, Goofy, Donald and YRP of Gullwings KH2 like Crash Nebula, Lucia the Princess Of Blue Star and Sonic The Hedgehog.

[leeza]Limit must be 250 pixels, and 50kb, by Lucia Of The Blue Star.[/leeza]

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

8.) 500 years later in the events of FFX2, Would Zanarkand be rebuilt and become Neo-Zanarkand after Yuna defeated Vegnagun 500 years ago (from www.FFX2.com/forums/)?
    I think they might call it Vector, Midgar or maybe Esthar.
    Last edited by Christmas; 12-12-2005 at 12:48 PM.

What?

Quote Originally Posted by rikkupainegoofydonald
    1.) What's wrong with Leblanc Syndicate call Gullwings to be named Dullwings? Are they nuts, crazy, insane and bananas?

None of the above. They call them the Dullwings because they are rivals.

2.) What's wrong with Tobli, he walked around inside Celsius, must Yuna must push Tobli first before three musicians?

I don't understand your question. It's just part of the minigame.

O'aka says it fell into the lake.

4.) Why was the mansion of Seymour changed into Chateau Leblanc after the defeat of Seymour after two years?

Seymour no longer lived there, so Leblanc renamed it.

5.) Why the battle was different, did it change from CTB to ATB (wait/active mode)?

Because they wanted to change it. It suits the pace of the game better, and I prefer ATB anyway.

6.) Why were no Break MP Limit, Auto-Phoenix, Auto-Med, and Auto-Potion auto abilities?

They weren't needed.

See above. Distillers would be useless anyway as you don't need spheres to activate nodes due to the lack of a sphere grid.

Probably not.

9.) Was Bevelle the access to go in? after two years? Two Years ago, Bevelle would be no access to go in. Did it happen?

Did what happen?

Yes, but not as you remember them.
    Last edited by TheSpoonyBard; 12-13-2005 at 12:11 PM.

Blog Entries

They're trying to put down Yuna and her friends through use of a witty language technique I don't quite remember the name of. Basically, it implies that the Gullwings are boring and dull and cannot compare to the flare of the LeBlanc Syndicate.

I remember you had to TALK to Tobli and then you'll be able to the push the musicians. If you don't talk the Tobli, then the musicians are just regular NPCs which you talk to and can't affect. You can't push Tobli.

I don't remember this being mentioned. I am pretty sure that the area around Macalania Temple became very unstable without the fayth thus the area is restricted. And if it did fall, it would have fallen into the lake, not the ocean.

The Guado moved to Macalania Woods and Seymour died. Therefore, every house in Guadosalam was up for grabs. LeBlanc must've just gotton there first and pinched the best house.

Square Enix probably just decided to mix it up and give the game a whole new battle system. It's also probably symbolic of Spira's rebirth as a world purged of Sin. Yuna's no longer a summoner, she's a kick-ass gunslinging Sphere Hunter, the battles need to be fast paced and less like the overly strategic CTB system to reflect this.

Doesn't really go with the battle system? I don't know myself.

I don't know....

There's nothing to suggest that in the game. So no.

...I don't understand the question/s

Yup. Or rather, pyreflies reflecting their image.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy

I remember you had to TALK to Tobli and then you'll be able to the push the musicians. If you don't talk the Tobli, then the musicians are just regular NPCs which you talk to and can't affect. You can't push Tobli.
    You will get the break damage limit accessory Enterprise if you push Tobil in first.

I don't remember this being mentioned. I am pretty sure that the area around Macalania Temple became very unstable without the fayth thus the area is restricted. And if it did fall, it would have fallen into the lake, not the ocean.
    O'aka: I bought the Travel Agency from Mr. Rin, but then the temple nearby sank to the bottom of the lake. And business sank with it. Just my luck. Now the Al Bhed have come to collect and they're not in the mood for excuses. Think ye could give old O'aka a place to lay low? Hmm? For a while? I'll find a way to make it up to ye, I promise.

Blog Entries

Touche (with the accent on the e thing)

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

alt+130

You didn't need to go into bevelle in ffx, so they didn't program an entrance.

You didn't need to climb on mt. gagazet so they didn't program that in either.

Here's some connections about how Leblanc moved in, the evidence may be out of order but there are a few unstated so far points.

a) Baralai worked at one for Seymour. Soon after he entered the crimson squad. He probably entered through Seymour's connection with Yevon, but Seymour was probably a instrumental, controlling figure of some kind of the squad's entrance into the den of woe.
    evidence: A crimson sphere.

b) Logos and Ormi spoke during the recording of crimson spheres looking at the destruction. This tells us of a connection of Logos and Ormi to the squad, and therefore quite possibly to Seymour, and definitely to Yevon- most likely Kinoc as the monks were in the spheres but it seems like Seymour has a connection as well.

Therefore I find it likely given evidence in the game that Logos and Ormi probably had some connection to the manor due to Yevon- not because this is made blatantly obvious but because there is absolutely no other evidence given I can remember and this seems a possible connection.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas
    I think they might call it Vector, Midgar or maybe Esthar.
    I say there's a 500% chance that the next city built there was known as Midgar.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by raskerino
    Here's some connections about how Leblanc moved in, the evidence may be out of order but there are a few unstated so far points.

a) Baralai worked at one for Seymour. Soon after he entered the crimson squad. He probably entered through Seymour's connection with Yevon, but Seymour was probably a instrumental, controlling figure of some kind of the squad's entrance into the den of woe.
    He looked for Seymour after the crimson squad incident for his protection. Not before the events as told in the sphere.

I say there's a 500% chance that the next city built there was known as Midgar.
    DAMN STRAIGHT. Anyway, let's keep the speculations/fan fictions to where it should belong....

DAMN STRAIGHT. Anyway, let's keep the speculations/fan fictions to where it should belong....
    Aww, must we? I just think it's soooooooooo damn obvious they're linked. Anyway, onto the actual topic at hand...

It's a lame insult. That's it.

Because it's just part of the sequence. *shrug*

Yep, the salesman dude said as much.

Because Seymour was dead [Finally. He was more persistant than Sephiroth. x_x] and Leblanc hijacked the place after the Guado left the city.

Pacing most likely. X-2 is hyper game, the slower turn based style of X (my prefered system) wouldn't fit the nature of the game as well. X-2's is pretty fun though, it's so fast it's almost an action RPG.

I seem to remember auto skills but I'm not sure, not played it in ages (though my Fiancee's sending it back to me again this Christmas, w00tness!) so I could be wrong. But really, they weren't exactly needed.

Threaten, Provoke, and Distillers aren't really status ailments IMO. But they weren't needed either. And Zombie I believe was in... but it's the most pointless of statuses so if not no real loss.

Ummm, is this even in English? Not really sure what you're asking here. o_O

No clue, never got passed level 50. ;_;

Can someone attempt to translate Q9?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Was Bevelle the access to go in? after two years? Two Years ago, Bevelle would be no access to go in. Did it happen?
    Was Bevelle accessible after two years? Two years ago, Bevelle isn't accessible. So did something happened?
    Logos and Ormi spoke during the recording of crimson spheres looking at the destruction. This tells us of a connection of Logos and Ormi to the squad, and therefore quite possibly to Seymour, and definitely to Yevon- most likely Kinoc as the monks were in the spheres but it seems like Seymour has a connection as well.

Seymour is unlikely to take Baralai under his wing after the incident if he had dealing with Kinoc.

Seymour is unlikely to take Baralai under his wing after the incident if he had dealing with Kinoc.
    It was after the incident. The four of them (Baralai, Gippal, Nooj, and Paine) had already gone their seperate ways and Baralai was looking for protection, mainly. Remember, the events in the cave and attempted murder of them occured around the time of opperation Mi'hen. Baralai talked to Seymour shortly before Yuna and the others arrived at his place. That was well after the failed opperation.

Quote Originally Posted by rikkupainegoofydonald
    What? The problem with most of your questions is that you assume gameplay affects the storyline, they decided to make Bevelle accessible to flow with the storyline...

And as for your battle questions, they decided to make a new system so it wasn't boring...