View Poll Results: Who should Terra end up with?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Locke

7 14.58%
  • Edgar

13 27.08%
  • Sabin

3 6.25%
  • Shadow

2 4.17%
  • Setzer

3 6.25%
  • Leo

5 10.42%
  • Cyan (A bit of an age difference...)

0 0%
  • Celes (C'mon, Anything's possible)

4 8.33%
  • Gogo (Now I'm getting desperate for poll options)

1 2.08%
  • She'd be better off without anyone

10 20.83%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Terra and love.

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

She'd be best with me.
    Staring at my sig will not induce epileptic fits.

A themagicroundabout sig, by themagicroundabout.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

leo and locke are the only two i can see, (SPOILER)but leo died (do i really need spoiler text for this?), and locke was more of a big brother to tina than anything. (added the possibility of him being with celes.)

so, shes better off bein' "mama" to those orphans.

Locke --- No he's more towards Celes...

Edgar --- Heh, don't even think about it . I doubt Terra would love a guy like Edgar

Sabin --- Bodybuilder?!

Shadow --- Er...no, Shadow already have a child but that's another spoiler so I'm not going to say more.

Setzer --- Hmm...no. Can't see them together. And Setzer wants Celes too.

Leo --- Slight posibility but no.

Cyan (A bit of an age difference...) --- That shalt be immoral!

Celes (C'mon, Anything's possible) --- Go away lol

Gogo (Now I'm getting desperate for poll options) --- Careful, don't wanna start another "Who is Gogo" thread.

If she had to end up with someone I'd say Edgar. He could easily help them)Terra and the orphans) live in a better place with less to worry about or even send people there to colonize and help s the orphans had more people to talk to. Maybe even come close to leading a normal life.

However, I like her being alone. I would have voted that if I saw the option before I voted Edgar.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossblades
    If anything, she should end up with Edgar. Remember the questions Edgar asked when they first met?
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Good question. I say Edgar.
    P>Which Final Fantasy One Enemy am I?

You Are a HYDRA; Who cares if 2 heads are better than one? You've got a dozen of them! And if anybody invades your riverside home and chops you down, you're sure to grow back in greater power and number. Though not a Leviathan of the ocean, you can hold your own quite well...
    Which Final Fantasy One Enemy are You?

Celes (C'mon, Anything's possible)
    *Votes*

But seriously, I feel that, had he lived, she most likely would have been with Leo. The dialog between the two aboard the ship seemed to hint at some future feelings. Sadly, his untimely death crush any possibility.

Shadow and Terra seems to be a reasonable conclusion as well. He seems to open up to her on the boat more so then he has to anyone since Baram died. Still, he too suffers Leo's fate, so it really isn't a possibility any longer.

Terra and Edgar? Why? Yeah, sure, he says a couple of things to her early in the game, but that's just because he's a womanizer. There is really nothing to suggest as the game goes on that they have any feelings for one another.

Locke - I have been very disappointed that he hooked up with Celes :< He should be with Terra becouse he saved her and everything.. but he's thief so could Terra take that after loosing her parents and everything? She needs man who she can trust.

Edgar - Come on! O__O Edgar??? Never. She needs someone she can trust - not womanizer! And if we think about Edgar... he's little too full of himself sometimes. So - no.

Sabin - Is he gay or what? He's blonde, he has that little padwan braid and he doesn't use shirt. Would Terra really wanna live with someone who looks like your little brother and acts like that? No. She needs someone who can understand her feelings about loosing something important. Someone serious.

Shadow - First we don't know his age. But if he has child like Relm I think he's little too old. And come on! He had a wife who he leaved alone! And he doesn't even care about childs anymore! :< But yeah - he leaved Relm becouse he thought that it would be better to her... so maybe yeah? He likes chilrens and have also felt what it is to loose something right? Could work I think

Setzer - No. Terra needs someone who can understand her feelings. And if I think Setzer, he's rude guy who want's Celes and Maria and..... only in her esper form.

Leo - Yeah? They had nice chat together and they both liked each others I think... And Leo is person who you could easy trust. He also looks like he would like childs...?

Cyan (A bit of an age difference...) - Old man with katana? Yeah! But no. He has 2 womans, you can't trust him, he will die soon anyway :<

Celes (C'mon, Anything's possible) - I think she's fighting with Terra about Locke. So no. Or somehow she's also like a mother for Terra. But hmm.. maybe there is something between them?

Gogo..........no. How can you trust someone who you don't even know?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Holy crap its a zombie thread! We don't allow necro threads unless its under certain circumstances but this baby hasn;t had a post in 4 years so I'm going to have to put it down.

Fell free to start a new thread on the subject if you will.