Thread: Looking for FF III old version

Default Looking for FF III old version

hey i am looking for he old FF III with the onion knight and other classes like that but i can't find it on any site the only FF III they have is the one they remade into FF VI. is there some reson for this or is that not a game anymore? please if one of you rhave it i will buy it or something
    i am lotink king of all RPG games. :greenking :evilking:

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Just to clarify, nothing was ever "remade" into FFVI. FFVI was named FFIII wrongly in the states. The only FFIII was released for the Famicom in Japan. There is a remake of FFIII coming out on the DS in the future. So you either have to have a Famicom to play FFIII on or wait for the DS release.
    Figaro Castle

Or an emulator.
    Sigless

Yeah as said before unless you have a Famicom you're not playing it. And even then, better hope you can read Japanese...

Emulator is a good choice, I got the ROM in english... it would cost yo 5,000 dollars though!

okay so i am in the states and looking for the one that has the onion knight and other classes in it is there a place i can get that for a good price?
    i am lotink king of all RPG games. :greenking :evilking:

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by lotink0
    okay so i am in the states and looking for the one that has the onion knight and other classes in it is there a place i can get that for a good price?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    The only FFIII was released for the Famicom in Japan. There is a remake of FFIII coming out on the DS in the future. So you either have to have a Famicom to play FFIII on or wait for the DS release.
    So basically you need to be in Japan to get the game unless you find a store that deals in extremely rare imported games.
    Figaro Castle