View Poll Results: Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Merry Christmas

31 59.62%
  • Happy Holidays

4 7.69%
  • Do we really need to argue on this subject?

9 17.31%
  • I just avoid the situation and dont really say anything

8 15.38%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays?

Quote Originally Posted by Ansem
    There is no reason for me to be tolerant of intolerance. That is madness. Christianity fuels intolerance. It was used to justify the KKK and is used to justify homophobia. It is the main obstacle of my ascension to equality. So is it truly so wrong of me to loathe it? Would it be so wrong of the WWII Jews to hate Nazis?
    It was used to justify racism and homophobia through manipulations and extremism. There is no "ascention to equality", there's only a recognition, by you, that you're not some hugely discriminated against group. Believe it or not, Christians don't hate you. We may disagree with your homosexuality, but most of us aren't the "burn in hell, fag!" types you claim we are.

As ThroneofDavis said, it would be wrong for Jews to hate Germans. Don't confuse the people that may (or, in all honesty, probably don't) discriminate against you for all of Christianity. Most Jews don't hate all Germans. Most Americans don't hate all Muslims. Those that do don't gain any support by screaming that, poor them, they're so poor and hated.

Default Vote

Merry Christmas, Thats sounds right
    Offline/Online

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

How can you guys get every thread so off topic!? It's Christmas! Can't you just ease up?!
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles