Thread: ultimecia how many times?

Default ultimecia how many times?

how may final bosses are there dammit?! there ultimecia, then griever, then ultimecia and grieve merged, then the top half of utimecia and griever merged and then utlimecia in space.
    is the one in space the last one coz last night it just kept goin on and the i was wiped out by apocalypse
    thanks really wanna finish this game!

"This the outro, I was gonna put it at the beginning
    But this is what I say the moment after I'm winning
    Thank you, Ultimate Victory"

The Ultimate Victory - Chamillionaire

Blog Entries

The weird space fight Ultimecia, as you call it, is the final form.

It's a good idea to junction three characters as you normally would. Just because Ulti picks out three random party members doesn't mean you can't get your ideal party. Just kill off any party members you don't want as you face the weak first human form of Ultimecia. When you've got your perfect party, kill her and move onto Griever. Just stay on good health for the next two forms and spam Limit Breaks after Aura-ing Squall (and whoever else you want to limit spam, Zell maybe). For the final form, abuse her Hell's Judgement attack and fire off limit breaks over and over, taking time to heal up obviously. If you refine your Laguna card into 100 Megalixers before this battle, you just need one character with Item to do all the healing as the other two pound in with limits. If you don't have the card, use Rinoa to Invincible Moon after a Hell's Judgement. This locks your characters on 1HP each, but makes them invincible so you can use limits without fear of getting hurt. Give Ulti a few Lion Hearts and she'll be gone.

thanks, even though i dont have the items thanks anyways, and now i kno that thats the last one (Good!)

"This the outro, I was gonna put it at the beginning
    But this is what I say the moment after I'm winning
    Thank you, Ultimate Victory"

The Ultimate Victory - Chamillionaire

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by asukaevaunit02
    how may final bosses are there dammit?! there ultimecia, then griever, then ultimecia and grieve merged, then the top half of utimecia and griever merged and then utlimecia in space.
    is the one in space the last one coz last night it just kept goin on and the i was wiped out by apocalypse

id say yes, junction three best characters to fight her, but then i would use a few junction scrolls on one GF to give them the main junctions (hp-j str-j etc) and equip one character as a backup incase you do lose one party member.

i never had apocalypse used on me. i used draw a few times and used it on her which was pretty effective, and if i remember rightly, my characters had bugger all junctioned to magic. So have some-one magic almighty and draw apocalypse (either instant cast or wait till the next turn and use it with triple :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

|
    |
    V

|
    |
    V

|
    |
    V

|
    |
    V

Just have someone waiting in the wings with triple magic, have that character usually Zell cast curagas whenever Ultimecia uses it, and just keep unleashing Lionheart and Angelo's limit breaks and this fight will be over fast, you know its over when ultimecia starts blurting out some crazy dialogue.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

|
    |
    V

|
    |
    V

|
    |
    V

|
    |
    V
    The last one is sexy and hawt. Pls keep things under the pants, ppl.