Thread: Tidus is my favorite Character

Default Tidus is my favorite Character

mwahahahahha!!!!!
    Just had to see if it was true eh

Actually I like him as a warrior (in battles) but someties his voice justifies the validity of the mute button

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

As a character, Tidus is grossly underestimated by many people. He not only deals with the despair of being torn from his home into a strange land reasonably well, he's also fiercely loyal to his friends. There's no point where he goes "screw this guardian life, I'm off!". Add to this his sacrfice for the woman he loves, you've got yourself one strong romantic hero there, whinny voice or no.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

The concept for the character was a good one, but i feel it was poorly executed through design/animaion/acting etc

I think he's too squishy... not sure what I mean by that. I'd go for Auron- he's got a huge sword, and he's drunk!
    Or maybe Mi'Hen (is that how you spell it?), because my sirname is Meehan (pronounced Mee-Han. See, sort of vaugely similar.) Does he count as character even though he's dead?

Tidus, Blah! He was too whiny and cried to much,and waaaay to cheerful, you'd think finding out your not even a real person would piss you off, not this guy. I think girls like a sensitive character, but come on, he looked like Meg Ryan. I mean in fighting and blitzball mode he was cool and it wasnt a bad idea to have about a star sports player turned warrior but like Aurons ghost said he wasnt executed well.

He yawned to much for my tastes...
    Honestly, it was the only thing that bugged me, he seemed to have to yawn at least once in every cutscene/...

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I like his shorts/pants and the sun tanned skin. I thought he would make a great couple with Rikku though.