Thread: Cinqueda...

Default Cinqueda...

i need to know if there is a possible way to obtain another Cinqueda (i need it to learn THF's, Steal: Ability)...

all i have is some vague memory of the sword. i may have sold it, but i'm not sure how it was "removed" from my weapons stash. i know better than to toss out equipment like that. i need it to have a Master Thief, ^_^. otherwise, this will be the only flaw [IMO], that i will never live down.

i know there's a mission where it can be obtained (the easiest way). i'm not sure if i did it already, but where else can i draw some possible proof that i had a Cinqueda before, xD.

i can still consult the GameShark, btw. afterall, i did 99% of the work and i hate to start from scratch, xD.
    Last edited by Yuffie514; 12-17-2005 at 08:18 AM.

iirc you can get one from random missions and even clan battles
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

hm, i just read a FAQ and indeed there is hope. i can steal a Cinqueda from enemy thieves. the chances of success seem bleak, but at least the option to cheat has just got knocked down a few notches.

regards, tailz.

hmm you really shouldnt cheat it ruins the game but be patient youl master your abilities sooner or later
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

Clan Nutsy is at the peak of success! even with the slim chances, well, the loophole is a guaranteed path to even more success. i was hoping that i wouldn't have to cheat anyway. for the record, i never did it with handheld games.
    yes, patience is a virtue. with over 30 different Jobs, FFTA will make you work every muscle you have, xD. plus, i had a rather late start...
    Last edited by Yuffie514; 12-17-2005 at 10:28 PM.