Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Wallpapers

Post Final Fantasy Wallpapers

This is one of the Wallpapers I made of Final Fantasy that I would love to show
    Offline/Online

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

The pictures are quite choppy and blurry, otherwise nice job I suppose.

Putting aside my hate of X-2, it looks kinda bad. That picture of Rikku in the top left is very poorly cropped, as well as 2 of the Yuna pics and 1 of Paine. And when I say badly cropped, I mean part of their legs or arms are missing. It is very blurry and suffered terrible JPEG compression. Last but not least, the background doesn't really... flow with the rest of the picture. Next time, might I suggest, use a nice program like Photoshop to do a lot of the work, like making the pictures of YRP in the back transparent, and NEVER use Paint for JPEGs. They come out very sloppy. I'm trying to be helpful and telling you what you should and shouldn't do with these.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Putting aside my hate of X-2, it looks kinda bad. That picture of Rikku in the top left is very poorly cropped, as well as 2 of the Yuna pics and 1 of Paine. And when I say badly cropped, I mean part of their legs or arms are missing. It is very blurry and suffered terrible JPEG compression. Last but not least, the background doesn't really... flow with the rest of the picture. Next time, might I suggest, use a nice program like Photoshop to do a lot of the work, like making the pictures of YRP in the back transparent, and NEVER use Paint for JPEGs. They come out very sloppy. I'm trying to be helpful and telling you what you should and shouldn't do with these.

Well This took along time to make this
    Offline/Online

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Pretty much what I was trying to say, only this is much more harsh.

Well This took along time to make this
    I can tell this took a long time, but I'm giving you constructive critism. I'm pointing out your mistakes so you can see what you did wrong instead of me just saying "It sucks." I'm hoping you can see what you did wrong so you can go "Ahhhh! I could make that look much nicer!" I'm not trying to be mean.
    whos' obama?

Offline/Online

I'm sorry If you think this is mean, but I'm trying to give you advice.
    whos' obama?

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Moon
    Um.. I'm just wondering.. but why do you post your artwork if you can't take bad remarks, especially when he/she is just trying to help?

Its very blurry but it looks good
    [IMG][/IMG]

The fullmoon

Life is adventure

The images do not blend well, it does't look that good to be honest. I think the main thing you should change is the background for various reasons. 1 ,it doesn't blend at all with YRP. 2, it's from FFX, and having just YRP (which everyone knows is from X-2) doesn't give it a nice feel. Just my opinion, not trying to be rude.

I agree, the images here have been done badly. The text has been cut well, its just the images have been cropped here there and everywhere. Paines pictures just confuse me cause you dont know where one starts and one ends.

This is just my opinion also.

i AM really sorry,but it's kinda blurry. but you gotta admit,it looks cool.
    if you just found clearer pictures it'd look AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and i love the background.........it's pretty.i hope heaven looks like that.
    the only thig that you have to work on is the details...i can see that it took a long time to work on. But i like it.

*HUGS* TOTAL!
    give lulusgirl more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own

Emily, Dark Goddess, and I Don't Need A Name are my best friends I could ever wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Moon
    I think it is wonderful!!! How long did it take you to make it??