Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bestiary

Default bestiary

hey guys do u have a link to a bestiary from ff10 so i could sprite the monters and make a game for u guys

FF online doesn't have all the monsters. I do however

http://www.ffx.2plans.com/misc/beastiary/

Note this FF site will not be updated, I moved to a new host and layout. Check the sig.

OMFG thanx so much man now i could continue my game

What game are you planning on to make?, it would be interesting for you to do so.

PS- ForestOwl nice list how long did it take you to do it or did you get off the net? very cool .

Nyu?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Bahamut
    OMFG thanx so much man now i could continue my game
    No prob, glad I could help

I am making a FFX game on rm2k3, with ff10, and ff10-2 put together i would post it up when it's finished but i dont think i can

I wouldn't see why not. Seeing how you are creating it, games you ake are not listed under copyright infringeent, unless you try selling it.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I am making a FFX game on rm2k3, with ff10, and ff10-2 put together i would post it up when it's finished but i dont think i can
    rm2k3 ?

If you did it in Macromedia Flash you could post anywhere. And if you did a very small subset not for profit you might be able to get away with it without getting into copyright problems...

I'm thinking of doing a sphere break on Flash. If I do I will post a link here and at Sin Cai's new site (oops! will if I ever get invited to it, that is!)

He may mean RPG Maker 2k3. As cor the Copyright, as long as you give proper credit and not sell, everything should be ok.

And of course you are invited to join my site . Still new, but hey, everyone starts somewhere

cool, i am reqruiting ppl for my game if anyone wants to join there are open spots, the reason i needed the bestiary was because i wanted to sprite the monsters for my game

this is what i need
    3 Spriters
    2 mappers
    1 coder
    and someone who will be willing to take screens of the game so i could make the systems like HP/MP etc
    plz join

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Sain Cai
    He may mean RPG Maker 2k3. As cor the Copyright, as long as you give proper credit and not sell, everything should be ok.

And of course you are invited to join my site . Still new, but hey, everyone starts somewhere
    Will do!
    Did you open registration yet ? Post a thread when you do!

cool, i am reqruiting ppl for my game if anyone wants to join there are open spots, the reason i needed the bestiary was because i wanted to sprite the monsters for my game

this is what i need
    3 Spriters
    2 mappers
    1 coder
    and someone who will be willing to take screens of the game so i could make the systems like HP/MP etc
    plz join
    That sounds neat... I've been using RM2k/3 for a while, and though I'm not into fan games, this could be fun. ^^ I'm not sure that I'm particularly good at any of those three things, though... when it comes to rm2k I'm more of an all-rounder. or. er. not really that great at anything. except Beta testing. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri
    Will do!
    Did you open registration yet ? Post a thread when you do!
    Has been open for about 2 weeks now, and I have a whopping 50 posts!!!!

I am unsure about posting a thread on it though. May be concidered advertising, so I have to rely on my sig (unless I can post a thread )