Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: why does Adel look like a guy.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Default why does Adel look like a guy.

^^topic.

Oh come on, at least write a few sentences…

You know how women’s breasts tend to decrease in size when they become more muscular? I would say Adel has a bit of that going on…

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

That's how her appearance was changed as a sorceress. Edea didn't come with those claw like hands and spade shaped pupils, and I doubt ultimecia came with horns or whatever she has.

It makes me scared to think what rinoa will look like

Oh my God. xDDDDD *starts laughing* Too...funny!

Because Adel is really old and is probably another person that used to be a man, but now a woman. Just like Kuja was a woman, and now a man. xDDD But really, I dunno. I just know she's weird and manly. Oh yeah, and rubah, SE can make Final Fantasy have anything in it. So maybe they might have those very strange features O_O

I had always thought she was a guy. That was, up until i realised she was a sorceress, not a sorceror.

Not everyone is perfect, ok? Some people have small imperfections, others have BIG imperfections. Adel's imperfections (plural) are just abnormally big.

Oh boy... I thought that was some hormone problem.... :rolleyes2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by soul_hunter
    Oh boy... I thought that was some hormone problem.... :rolleyes2
    Loool serious hormones problem(s)! Ok she is old, u can't expect her to be the sexiest sorceress! I wnonder what happened to her breast!:rolleyes2

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Angel
    Loool serious hormones problem(s)! Ok she is old, u can't expect her to be the sexiest sorceress! I wnonder what happened to her breast!:rolleyes2
    I might not answer that post, or else I'll be banned... :rolleyes2

I wonder if this will happen with Rinoa...

I don’t want to think about it...

Maybe Adel is just in posession of the physical body so the physical body you see is not actually her, its someone else, that someone else being a man.

1) she really doesn't look like a man
    2) she isn't a man - hence SORCERESS
    and
    3) leave the poor sausage alone, she's been dead or "sleeping" for some time, she's probably decaying!

its the amount of power she has, she recieved her powers directly from hyne, unlike edea who recieved her powers as a child, also she has been twisted and demented and stuff because of her emense power, thats why she looks like a dude( my info would probably get a beating by future esthar because he/she seems to know just about everything, which is a god thing, isnt it?)

Quote Originally Posted by muzzer
    its the amount of power she has, she recieved her powers directly from hyne, unlike edea who recieved her powers as a child, also she has been twisted and demented and stuff because of her emense power, thats why she looks like a dude( my info would probably get a beating by future esthar because he/she seems to know just about everything, which is a god thing, isnt it?)
    Firstly, Adels powers did not come directly from Hyne, and receiving your powers as a child doesn't mean you're weaker than someone who get's their powers at an older age.

What is correct here is that it is Adels excessive use of sorcery for evil purposes (ie. black magic) which causes her to become deformed. Like rubah said, Edea got the claw like hands, Ultimecia had the weird wings and so on. Adel was just REALLY bad and very powerful too.

Secondly, I'd be very careful with taking anything Future Esthar says seriously. In fact, I have rarely seen him come up with anything actually in the game which makes sense. Anyway, perhaps I shouldn't be saying this, but since you brought it up...

2 words...

Little Operation...

I thought Adel was a guy too.
    ah well, not all women is feminine