Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Default Good Parenting

<a href="http://xboxfor100.ytmnd.com/">I wish I could give these parents a high-five for actually having the balls to do this.</a>
    Figaro Castle

Here, here. Now that's some imaginative punishment - me thinks we've found a replacement for capital punishment? I just pray i was never that irritating when i was very young, though i am still quite.

Blog Entries

I would buy it

there was a picture here

That is the best thing, ever. Good job!

They could have solved the problem from the get-go by smacking the little bastard every time he disrespected one of them.

But that'll work too.

Thats obviously a hoax. Why the hell would he want an X-Box
    Jokes aside, I guess he had it comming. I'd like to see his face when he finds the coal, must be worth it.

They could have solved the problem from the get-go by smacking the little bastard every time he disrespected one of them.
    Hitting children is bad.

Wow, you would have to be a sick, sadistic bastard to go that far. Sure, send back the X-Box; if he’s been a little s@#$ he probably doesn’t deserve it. However, the coal part is completely f@#$ed up...

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

My dad has done that to me once or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by GLR

Hitting children is bad.

not always ( i will not tell why i think this caus ill get flamed for that and badly)

now thats something i could have come up with excpet i would have made it even cheaper maybe giving him a box of air with charkcoal a hyperactive angry brat and a house combined, I dont think i want to know waht will happen that night.

but really how those the kid knows hel get a xbox360 i mean i always looked for my presents but I was never able too find them (except the ones i got from my sis she used the same hiding spot every year)

but still this is a good punishment for a brat like that gome on if some brat (no matter if it would be my own) kicked hit or destroyed my stereo set i probably would have gone berserk (well espescally if it was my own really grounded for 3 months isnt funny when you are forbidden to watch tv and play games I know because i hadthis it did help though)
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

In most cases, I believe bad parenting gets you to that point in the first place. And <i>smacking the little bastard</i> is the worst form of bad parenting. Treat any kid like a normal person and 90% of problems wouldn't even be there. This little <i>joke</i> is just going to backfire and the kid will be far worse to everyone for it.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Hahaha. That kid needs a good seeing to though. But yeah, who would want an Xbox? tssk.

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

My mum was actually going to play a similiar trick on my cousin. (True story) Normal X-box in a X-box360 box. Laughs all 'round. (Except for my cousin)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    In most cases, I believe bad parenting gets you to that point in the first place. And <i>smacking the little bastard</i> is the worst form of bad parenting. Treat any kid like a normal person and 90% of problems wouldn't even be there. This little <i>joke</i> is just going to backfire and the kid will be far worse to everyone for it.
    EXACTLY.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'm tempted to say that the parents are being too strict ... but perhaps the kid deserves it.

He'll enjoy his christmas coal, no doubt. :/
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Quote Originally Posted by GLR
    Hitting children is bad.
    I know well the difference between abuse and physical discipline. I didn't say to beat the kid. There's absolutel nothing wrong with discplining a child.

And the kid isn't a "normal person", he's a kid, and he has rules to follow because he's a kid that "normal people" already know. Thinks like "don't throw tantrums", "respect people" (especially the authorities, in this case his parents), and "don't kick my $2000 stereo".