Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Party (holy crap I'm making an FF thread!)

1. White Mages

I pick both. For the win.

2. Attackers

Quina with Twister, Earth Shake, Limit Glove and all of those utilities. Vivi is neat, as well.

3. Others

Generally I'd like to keep Zidane, but in Memoria and Crystal World (where you CAN kick Zidane from your team), I use all the mages: Eiko, Dagger, Vivi and Quina.
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

Zidane, Dagger, Steiner, Freya.

Zidane, Freya, Quina, Amarant

Blog Entries

Healer, Attacker, Supporter and Ass-kicker:

Quina

He speaks the truth. Quina pwnz.

I use Zidane, Steiner, Freya and Quina.

I'm almost at Terra. And I'm under-leveled. Damn.
    1. I always have a healer in the party, often Garnet, but sometimes Eiko. Just to train her.
    2. I ALWAYS have Vivi in my party. His magic is pretty good. Rarely have Steiner, His like, 10 levels up from the rest of the party.
    3. Why the hell would I kick him out? He's (I think) the only one that can steal. And his skills are good too.
    Overall team: Zidane (duh), Garnet/Eiko, Aramant/Freya, Vivi. Quina's crap.

Quote Originally Posted by _yeojina_
    1. I always have a healer in the party, often Garnet, but sometimes Eiko. Just to train her.
    2. I ALWAYS have Vivi in my party. His magic is pretty good. Rarely have Steiner, His like, 10 levels up from the rest of the party.
    3. Why the hell would I kick him out? He's (I think) the only one that can steal. And his skills are good too.
    Overall team: Zidane (duh), Garnet/Eiko, Aramant/Freya, Vivi. Quina's crap.
    Quina is nowhere near "crap". She can heal everyone and give them a huge burst of Hp (white wind). She is the first one to be able to deal 9999 damage (Limit Glove). She can put the enemies Hp to one (matra magic) and then all you have to do is steal from it with mug equipped. She can kill the Grand Dragons near Daguerreo extremely easy with Lv5 Death (great for leveling up). She has Mighty Guard, and Doom, and Bad Breath (which even works on bosses), Pumpkin Head is great all through the game, Night kicks ass (this works on bosses too), Angel's Snack is great for fighting Ozma, Frog Drop is another 9999 move, Magic Hammer is great on bosses, and Auto-Life helps a crapload.

And that's not even all of her magic...

I'm escaping Alexandria castle on disk two right now and I'm also under-leveled. It's kinda tough at level one.

I always have Garnet it my team, its a shame really, cos if Eiko was playable from the start, i might've stuck with her

Steiner and Quina/Vivi and Zidane make up my party
    Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limits. Please PM a staff member if you have any questions.

*yawn* best party of mine

1. white mages
    it would be Eiko, She's better than Garnet. She learn Curaga fast and easy. Full-life is very good. Phoenix can revive and sometimes auto-party life (I get it when fighting ozma). Carbuncle is worth with vanish or reflect ability. madeen and holy could be eiko attack. She can also learn dispel. Trance double white is good by double the magic. That's all.

2. attackers
    it would be vivi and steiner. vivi's cute but steiner's ugly. vivi's flare could be good at one enemy, death, break, stop, doomsday to enemy especially ozma when you're party protected with shadow. steiner shock and climhazzard are good. trances skill double steiner attack, but too bad I already have my steiner do 9999 damage with non-trances shock. vivi double black is amazing especially with meteor and comet. I would'nt kick viv out from party cause he's always with zidane. that's mean You use him ALOT. why would you kick him out since you train him so strong. steiner is cool cause you did not need to kill dragons, wait HP at 1, eating frog and many more. you just go with storyline and he's invincible.

3. others
    zidane only worth at the beginning where you need to steal a lot for money. but after that i usually kick him at memoria, It's better to have amarant as a healer and attacker. quina's blue magic is good but to learn that you must eat enemies and thats tough (i dislike checking enemy HP). Garnet is just better at summoning, though she's the worst. freya is hell lot hard to train her dragon crest. amarant is best, he have return magic ability and few healing skill.
    Last edited by Dell; 02-09-2006 at 01:49 PM.

I always used

Zidane, Vivi, Garnet, Steiner

casual mind slip

Zidane, Eiko, Vivi, and Steiner I think I would have to say is my favorite. Eiko's a better white mage personally, Vivi does so much damage (yay black mages!), and Steiner and Zidane are my strongest fighters.

every day i see my dream Bowser's Avatar

With Zidane, Zidane, Vivi, Dagger, Steiner. Without Zidane, Vivi, Steiner, Dagger, Freya. Maybe I would replace Dagger with Amarant. Dunno.
    eh?

normally i just use Zidane,Vivi,Steiner or Freya and Garnet.Because: Zidane must be in party(not in Memoria)/he is good, Vivi is only black mage, Steiner is strong and has magic sword, Freya is dragoon and has few good dragon art and Garnet has beter summons and is not so annoying as Eiko

usually Zidane, Garnet, Eiko/Steiner and Vivi
    TRUST ME...I ALMOST KNOW WHAT I'M DOING