Thread: I can't reach the damn Chocobo's Lagoon...

Banned

Default I can't reach the damn Chocobo's Lagoon...

I've forgotten how to get to the Chocobo's Lagoon with the Reef Chocobo.
    Could anyone please describe the path, or draw a map, or something?

you have to call choco in an island much farther north (even farther north than daguerreo).that island has forests.from there,you have to take a long walk (on choco,of course) towards the south.you will soon find your way.some people might be able to help you by providing maps,but i would have to say im sorry,because im not one of them.i didnt memorize the whole path from that island to the lagoon.but i hope the information i gave you is sufficient enough.
    "I'll tell you one thing... The truly mighty ones don't flaunt their power. How can I describe it to you? The sly eagle hides its claws."
    -Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yuno
    you have to call choco in an island much farther north (even farther north than daguerreo).that island has forests.from there,you have to take a long walk (on choco,of course) towards the south.you will soon find your way.some people might be able to help you by providing maps,but i would have to say im sorry,because im not one of them.i didnt memorize the whole path from that island to the lagoon.but i hope the information i gave you is sufficient enough.
    Yes, it really was.
    I forgot that part about calling Choco on an island.

Thanks!

glad to help.^_^
    "I'll tell you one thing... The truly mighty ones don't flaunt their power. How can I describe it to you? The sly eagle hides its claws."
    -Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX