Thread: I'm coming back o.O

Grin I'm coming back o.O

I get to return to FFXI after playing WoW for a while, still keeping WoW but I wanted to get FFXI again because each of them are lacking things the other has. So now what race/class/server...ugh, before I could never decide on a class/race to stick with, I have to choose this time, I must hit 30! So any suggestions? I do like rdm, but for level 30 I was thinking heading into bard, summoner, and ninja. So I'm lost. Tarutaru is probably my favorite race, not sure if I would like one as a fighting type though....dragoon too....another awesome class. I need help deciding
    If everything in the world that is "better" than something else is based on opinion, then there is really no point to argue.

welcome back.

If you want to be a tarutaru a mage job would probably prove worthy over other jobs. But don't let the melee jobs be ruled outjust yet. Play any job you have a fancy to taking up. Have fun!

And you should play and on midgardsormr.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

At the moment I'm downloading all the updates o.O I think I have my old whm still left surprisingly, I thought they get deleted in a few months? If I still have her then I'm heading straight to 30 from 18 heh But I do think I gave away everything to my linkshell before I left... oh well start anew I suppose.

Edit:Oh and what's the economy link on Midgardsormr?
    If everything in the world that is "better" than something else is based on opinion, then there is really no point to argue.

Welcome back to FFXI. ;D

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Phoenix is best.

dont listen to others saying Midgardsormr is better, its not, tis a scam, scam it is.