Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sephiroth is a cool guy and all but

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Crash, you're saying Seph's a bad villian becuase his bangs were level with his head in AC? That's like saying X4 sucked because X looked sorta funny. And X4's the besterest I've played so far.
    XD. No, Im saying that Square screwed his image in various other games. Never once said he was a bad villain. I just said that he was getting overrated, and the thread topic was why did you stop liking Seph then you used to, and that's why. Square ruining his image...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Crash, you're saying Seph's a bad villian becuase his bangs were level with his head in AC? That's like saying X4 sucked because X looked sorta funny. And X4's the besterest I've played so far.
    No, X4 sucked because X sounded like a little girl.

Nah, X4 kicks ass. Can't wait for the collection. Funny piece of trivia; the same Japanese actor voices both Mega Man X and Cloud. Given that the weapon's named the BUSTER Sword, I'm almost inclined to think it's a conspiracy to screw with our heads, like Nintendo putting James McCloud in F-Zero GX or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
    XD. No, Im saying that Square screwed his image in various other games. Never once said he was a bad villain. I just said that he was getting overrated, and the thread topic was why did you stop liking Seph then you used to, and that's why. Square ruining his image...
    You certainly sounded like you were saying a bad villian. I have nothing wrong with Sephiroth, so I like him as much as I have.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

sephiroth is ok, but they just made it like he was some kind of god which kind of put the game down, but other than that hes ok.

What's not to like about Seph . . .? I admit, I don't like his KH image as much as VII, mainly because he looked too old, not to mention they changed the colour of his eyes for no reason. I hated AC's take on him, but recently saw the battle scene with him and Cloud and think they did amazing with him now . . . although he still looks older . . .

Blog Entries

Well you summed up most of my opinions. His damn looks changing all the time...

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

i havnt seen AC but i like the idea of an older sephiroth tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Sephiroth is cool but Kefka still rules...
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

He's getting overrated
    Personal opinion, maybe he is the best :tongue:

Blog Entries

You're right. Everything I say is an opinion of mine. Kapeesh?

I didn't like that Sephiroth was even in KH. In fact, I hated that square had to make a game with Disney! The idea is RETARDED .

But I look away from that game, and see sephiroth as he is in FFVII. And he is the coolest guy of them all.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

sephiroths cool but not too overrated. most people on this forum though dont have sephiroth as their favourite and the ones who do usually have good reasons. FF has so many amazing villains, your favourite doesnt have to be a main enemy though. i think garland on FF9(despite how cool he is on FF1.) is possibly the best villain in FF(although the boss battle is pretty easy.) because that big moment on terra with zidane and the bit after are possibly the best parts in the whole FF series. my point is that sephiroth is not as overrated as he seems and one of the reasons people may like him is because hes the first 3D but give us some evidence that he is overrated.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

I believe that Nanaki is better and the best FFVII character.
    Agree

I also agree that sephiroth's image is getting overrated. For some reason, he doesn't seem as dark as in the original. They should have showen what he looked like in the second last battle in the movie .

Sephiroth's appearance in FVII:AC could have been better...
    "Only death awaits you all, but do not fear. For is it through death that a new spirit energy is born. Soon, you will live again as a part of me." -Sephiroth

Quote Originally Posted by crop
    I preffered Rufus tbh.
    I second that

EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by crazy chocobo
    Sephiroth's appearance in FVII:AC could have been better...
    I second that too.