Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What can RPG maker 2003 Do?

I stated awhile back that me and few "aquintances" (sp?) worked on an FF3j remake a few years ago... everything on the floating continent coded and all the characters, shops, maps, and systems created. but unfortunately some of the rest of my team won't allow me to release the code. they did alot of coding and sprite work, so i understand.

when it comes to what rm2k3 can do... well, if you know what you're doing (most ppl don't) you can do just about anything you can think of (with the exception of 3d stuff and few other things).

IMHO, if you want an ff2 remake... get a gba and buy DoS or god forbid Origins. as for ff3... wait on the DS release like the rest of us.

Okay... FF2 SNES is pretty easy to make in terms of battle system... not very difficult at all.. though... FF2:SoP would be a bit harder, I made a test project and while it does work close to it... it's not exactly the same...

Since the magic system is so simple in FFIV, that'd be the easiest to remake, in all honesty with the RPG2K system.
    "I'm a General, not some OPERA FLOOZY!"
    You wanna see my artwork?
    www.kawaiiranchan.deviantart.com