Thread: im confused tbh

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Default im confused tbh

there is a small pond located in the underground trench in the third world. if you go up against the wall and press the action button, you get a flash and a ping sound identical to that if you'd just entered a recovery spring or touched a recovery pot. only it doesnt recover your party or do anything as far as i can tell. is this just the anthology version, does it happen in the snes version and/or have a purpose in the snes version? or does it do something really simple i just havnt picked up on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

ive heard of it and it is totally pointless and in no version of the game (unless you count ones that people may have hacked.) does it do anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    ive heard of it and it is totally pointless and in no version of the game (unless you count ones that people may have hacked.) does it do anything.

i read a guide about half an hour ago that said it was a healing point. he must have been confused :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes