Thread: Where can I weapons and armor for my Mystic Knight in FF III?

Default Where can I weapons and armor for my Mystic Knight in FF III?

I just defeated Kraken in the Cave of Water and Elia gave the latest jobs. I transformed my Knight into a Mystic Knight but had to transform him back because the town of Amur did not have any stuff for the Mystic Knight. So where can I get weapons and armor for him?

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think you have to take a good look at the map screen (which, in Final Fantasy III, is very complicated). The stuff for the Mystic Knight is in a very small village that is not compulsory in the storyline and is pretty hard to find. I can't help you any better now, sorry. However, I think you can get there if you have the Nautilus. A lot of good stuff for the Mystic Knight is also found in dungeons later on.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

The village (Falgabard) is actually blocked by mountains, so you won't be able to get there until you have the Invincible.

When do I get the invincible?

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Uh, if you've just finished the Elia section of the game, you have quite a way to go until you acquire the Invincible.

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    The village (Falgabard) is actually blocked by mountains, so you won't be able to get there until you have the Invincible.

Oh, well, I knew it was hard to find for a reason...Anyway, there should be stuff for the Mystic Knight in the dungeon in the back of the village, and in the shops too.
    Meantime, keep your Knight the way it is. The only places where you will desperately need Mystic Knight are said dungeon and the Dark Dungeon much later on, because if you don't kill monsters in one blow, they will spawn other monsters, unless you're a Mystic Knight.

Not to be a bug, but they're called Magic Knights. Mystic Knights use Black Magic and infuse it in their blade so it's like if one casted Fire on its own blade it would be a Flame Sword.

Err, yeah, I cannot believe Paladins cannot even equip Cloth or Leather armor, or even a knife...
    Front-wards, back-wards, anyway you see! Such a strange spell to swish-swish-aree! Tceles Nottub B. Swish-swish-aroo!

I've only beaten FFI, but I'm close to beating FFIII for FAMICOM!

YAY FOR CHOCOBOS!

DON'T FORGET MOOGLES! :mog:

Quote Originally Posted by Slam Dancin' Moogle
    Not to be a bug, but they're called Magic Knights. Mystic Knights use Black Magic and infuse it in their blade so it's like if one casted Fire on its own blade it would be a Flame Sword.
    In the ROM I played in, they're called Mystic Knights

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

i'm up to the same part! in the rom i played, they're called MKnights. i haven't decided what to do with the new jobs yet... i want to use a conjurer just because

M. Knights? That should stand for Magic Knights, which are Paladins. I just call them Paladins.

Right, I would go with a Thief, because the Thief can get REALLY good equipment, (which you can find free in the village after the water crystal) and I would just stick with a Knight, Thief, Black Mage, and White Mage, so your party will be balanced. Also, where you're going next, Thieves will be necessary...
    Front-wards, back-wards, anyway you see! Such a strange spell to swish-swish-aree! Tceles Nottub B. Swish-swish-aroo!

I've only beaten FFI, but I'm close to beating FFIII for FAMICOM!

YAY FOR CHOCOBOS!

DON'T FORGET MOOGLES! :mog:

Quote Originally Posted by Slam Dancin' Moogle
    M. Knights? That should stand for Magic Knights, which are Paladins. I just call them Paladins.

Right, I would go with a Thief, because the Thief can get REALLY good equipment, (which you can find free in the village after the water crystal) and I would just stick with a Knight, Thief, Black Mage, and White Mage, so your party will be balanced. Also, where you're going next, Thieves will be necessary...
    Yeah, well, I beat the game months ago. And I made this thread months ago......

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Dear Slam Dancin' Moogle,

Your enthusiasm for FFIII is appreciated, but all the same, you're not allowed to dredge up ancient threads.

Love,
    The Kish